To Flip or not to Flip....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ARE YOU IN FAVOR OF FLIPPIN...

• OHH YEAH..I'M FLIPPIN AND PIMPIN BABY !!!!

Votes: 52 68.4%
  • FLIPPIN AINT RIGHT.

Votes: 24 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
minivader said:
NEVER! I 'll will not be temped......I will.... not be...... woo, pretty......
Give in to your hate.:emperor :emperor :emperor

DannieDarKo said:

Remind me Lonnie when I stop in Round Rock I need you to sign my copy of "The definition of Scalping and Me." by Lonnie Cummins. :monkey3

Although.....I never did find the need to pick up your best-selling biography "My penis-enlarger pump and Me." by Lonnie Cummins :monkey5

And so ends another civil thread... :D

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....t! Don't you know the hell I am?!?! I'm the Scalping DarKo b$tch! Bow before me or I'll smack you with ma Pimp Cane!

SofmorPimpJonDelongSm.jpg

Two hypothetical situations...

a) Scalpy McFlip buys a figure. It shows up and he doesn't like it. It's selling for 3x the original amount on eBay. Is he a bad guy if he sells it for the going rate?

b) Flippa Scalpioni buys a figure. It shows up and she doesn't like it. It's selling for 1/4 the original amount on eBay. Is she a bad girl if she sells it for the going rate?

:peace :grouphug

BTW Shai Worm, BEST POST EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cuz we all know everyone Flips, but that is the nature of the beast. I do not collect the Dead but if I can sell my Exclusive Dead to help me get more money towards my Boba PF, HELLO!!! What is wrong with that?

DannieDarKo said:

"Quick get yours now, the first 50 orders will have their pump autographed by Lonnie Cummins himself!!!!"
Also put your name in for the lottery of the grey edition limited to only 5 worldwide and not only signed by Lonnie but used as well.
a1qu3.jpg

This is against my better judgement but seeing as this thread is derailed and I wouldn't expect anything less from a thread titled "To Flip or not to Flip..."... (please forgive me Dave)

Would the Kurgan be opposed to flipping? :angelsmil :monkey3

Back