to all tailors: Link custom clothing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eczamurai

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Saw another tread about a custom link in this section, but his question was more about what clothes he could use..

Now my question is..
Are there any customizers out there that could make the clothing of Link
from the Legend of Zelda as shown in this picture? Or at least a part of the clothing?
I'm confident I'm not the only one looking into this?!

ddfjwy.jpg

FN's a nice place, with some incredibly talented people. Definitely a good place to look, and to ask questions.

our very own edojoe could probably nail that outfit with no problem! I've been wanting to make a Link figure myself for years now.

ok ECZAMURAI i got your PM and sent you a PM also

DIE thanks for the help..!!!!
whos zelda ..is she the main character ???

would like to see photos

i can make clothing and hats and belts with working toungs

HERES my color pallet i worked up for the link figures outfit with photos of 3 different links 2 from the game and one from the movie
LINKFABRICCOLORSPHOTOS.jpg

Cool!

Link is the main character in Legend of Zelda (Zelda is the Princess).There never was a real movie, there's just a fan-made teaser trailer. I like the darker matte green color for his tunic, like in the pic that eczamurai posted. That's the look that most people now associate with Link.

I know that Link is definitely one of the most wanted figures in the 1:6 community!

Please keep us posted on this one!

for me to make this outfit i will need more photos ...i can make the hat ,the greyish under tunic top and bottom...and darkgreen tunic with belt and buckle and sword belt and small buckle (some one else would need to make the shield and sheath and sword)
cost $50.00+ shipping ..outfit size will be for the hot toys bodies

thanks DIE for the info..on zelda and to eczamurai for starting this (its all his fault !!!) LOL

right now i woun't be able to start this outfit till around september of this year since i have a few other outfits to complete but i doo need to stock up on any photos of link to help me create this !!!

for me to make this outfit i will need more photos ...i can make the hat ,the greyish under tunic top and bottom...and darkgreen tunic with belt and buckle and sword belt and small buckle (some one else would need to make the shield and sheath and sword)
cost $50.00+ shipping ..outfit size will be for the hot toys bodies

thanks DIE for the info..on zelda and to eczamurai for starting this (its all his fault !!!) LOL

Awesome edojoe! September sounds good, hopefully somebody would be willing to step up and sculpt a good head. It might be possible to re-work a Legolas head or something.

As for the sword and shield, Master Replicas actually makes an awesome 1:6 scale set!!!

img0005xl6.jpg

Id be in for a Link clothing set if you plan on doing more than one. Ive been getting ideas on Link for a while now too haha.

yes i can make more than one link outfit same price $50+shipping

pm me with your email for anyone who wants an link outfit

any photos you can send me will be verry helpfull !!!!!

custom LINK clothing project list
outfit contents : darkgreen hat, dark green tunic, light greyish tunic top and pants, brown tunic belt with buckle, brown sword belt with small buckle

(ps... to complete this outfit you will need to buy your own boots,sword,sheath,and shield)

starting date: some time in september 2009

price per outfit : $50.00 + $5.00 shipping in the usa ,, all other countries $13.00 shipping

SSF MEMBER

ASTRO-ZOMBIE 1 outfit

IRON.JEDI83 1 outfit

custom LINK clothing project list
outfit contents : darkgreen hat, dark green tunic, light greyish tunic top and pants, brown tunic belt with buckle, brown sword belt with small buckle

(ps... to complete this outfit you will need to buy your own boots,sword,sheath,and shield)

starting date: some time in september 2009

OUTFIT WILL BE MADE TO FIT SKINNY TRU TYPE HOT TOYS BODY

price per outfit : $50.00 + $5.00 shipping in the usa ,, all other countries $13.00 shipping

SSF MEMBER S

ASTRO-ZOMBIE 1 outfit

IRON.JEDI83 1 outfit

ECZAMURAI 1 OUTFIT

Back