TMNT Leonardo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I re-used NienNumb's base image for speed. I matched the size of their thighs roughly and had the base level with the others before chopping off the banner and this is how short Leo was.

TURTLES.jpg

281ftxy.jpg

I think the legs look awkward from some angles....not a strong pose like the other three. Face could use a little bit of teeth, but I think it captures Leo's calmer leadership demeanor. Overall, I think it looks pretty good and will definitely be ordering.

rte1hy.jpg

Huh...that looks....odd.

Pose looks really awkward and the head is even stranger.

Weird. Very weird :duh

3 absolute home runs, followed by a bunt and stumble to first :(

I'm happy with the face sculpt. To be honest, I thought the other sculptures were looking too much like the old Playmates toy line (not that there is anything wrong with that). Leo's face looks fine to me. I wouldn't want all four of the guys to have the gritted teeth anyways.

i'm glad Leo isn't my favorite character, otherwise i would had went nuts...so i'm still buying no matter what...( Mikey is my favorite by the way:hi5: ) and i think Don look the best in pose and looks.

They deleted my first comment about changing the sculpt and how atrocious it looks compared to the other 3. Looks like freedom of speech does not apply with this one. SAD. I said no fowl language and they deleted my critique that this is a huge game changer in how I feel about all 4 together and might be canceling my other 2 preorders.

Tried to post again. We'll see if it sticks.

My post got deleted as well. I guess it makes sense why there is only 5 comments on there. Maybe if you add "I will still buy him though!" it might stick. Who knows :dunno Pretty ridiculous imo

Man it is crazy how the other 3 are jaw droppingly awesome whereas Leo is butt ugly

Leo was a let down !!
Face is weird , swords are kinda small , only thing I like was his eyes expression behind the bandana :(

Well, one bright side, looks like there wont be too much of a rush on Thursday night...

All this build up for nothing.

This is like getting the girl of your dreams home and reaching down to find a *****

The face is not that bad the more I look at it, but this piece certainly failed to live up to expectations.

Wow.... Those renders you did of Leo from my image just look odd (not your fault at all, ha!)

It just doesn't look right next to all the other turtles. It's like the other 3 appear very strong and dynamic together and together it looks like a bad photo was taken where they needed to take another photo cuz someone was looking the wrong way. You'd think with all the careful sketching and designing that must have went into this they'd conclude that it was really wrong and needing a lot of fixing to look right.

I know Leo is the most calm and collected of the bunch, but if they're all about to go into battle and being ready for attack that Leo would be a bit more of a determined pose. I don't think i've ever seen him in such a weak pose holding both swords like that before. It just looks like Leo is totally half-assing it or is just depressed compared to the other 3.

They need to admit it just doesn't look right.

Hmmm... I'm seriously bummed over Leo. He's one of my favorites ever and they really botched it bad. Like WAY worse than PF Jedi Luke's pose even, ha!

I actually like that style where he is posed behind the others. It reminds me of the nes game cover which is how I always pictured them as a group.

Tmnt-box.jpg

If they wanted the turtles to be unique, it probably would of been a good idea to have done so from the beginning, not wait until the last one. I'm repeating what I've said but, it would of made sense to stick with the style they already had going.

Leo is deff a letdown. To me the even bigger letdown is the fact that none of the bases match. Are they are supposed to be on 4 different buildings?

I will buy Leo regardless...

-Zoid

Back