TMNT Donatello Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy cow... That is really for real! I can't believe Donatello has skyrocketted that high in value! I've never bought something direct from Sideshow that has seen a value increase that high ever. Certainly hard to stare at my 4 Ex knowing Donnie would fetch a nice sum. Everything has a price, but I would think the value will only go up from here and as the movie draws closer to becoming reality then it would probably be in even higher demand.

Was there mistakenly 350 made or something? I know it was the lowest run statue by some production goof, right?

I just learned about sideshow, and the turtles... They are all still available on ebay and other sites for $200ish except for Donatello. Its frustrating because I want to get the whole set, but I dont want to have to pay more for one than I can get all the others for. Those of you who got them all early are so lucky

I still need a Leonardo ex. I started with Donatello when I bought him from p!tu and got everything up to Leonardo. I guess money was a little tight due to the holidays.

Boba-

Boy I'll rep you there. I had a horrible HORRIBLE time during the holidays and practically blew a gasket when I saw that they wanted to process Leo in mid-December! Were they kidding?! You don't know how crummy I felt forking over that much so close to the giving time of Christmas already being tight. On top of that my company didn't do monetary Christmas bonuses like they usually do and instead gave us gift bags with some rather really nice stuff, but the money would have been much much more appreciated. I just barely got by at Christmas time after that.

I had to contemplate cancelling Leo and I knew if I did that though I would have missed it at its lowest price, which was direct.

I guess it was to our benefit to have known about these comiquettes early on. There's a LOT of TMNT fans who I'm sure hadn't a clue that Sideshow Collectibles were releasing the 4 Turtles until it was partway into the line.

I know i'd regret it if I sold my 4 statues. That really was a long year waiting patiently for each quarterly turtle to ship.

I'd love SS to make 1/6 versions of these or HT, either way I'm not bothered but I loved these when I was a kid, they were my favourite toys along side my SW stuff but I'd definitely bought the comiquettes but unfortunately there come to my attention to late. You snooze you lose :(

I have all four(3 ex's and one reg) anybody wanna trade me a EX Mickey?;) and two mousers. Now that I think about it, the TMNT line is what got me started collecting statues, saw an EX Don in a shop and my bank account has sufferd ever since.....

Saw a complete set of regulars 2 days agoo that sold for 2000$ on ebay which is one of a few reasons im selling all of my 4 exclusives now,that and space,i have nowhere to put them.

My Donny!
DSC_0496.jpg

DSC_0494.jpg

Back