TMNT Donatello Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think I've ever seen the very last number of a run before. Maybe. But anyway, that's pretty awesome. Congrats.

314x9v9.jpg

And that's what it looks like. Lucky last :)

i've had my eye on those prints for a while...ordered! thanks for the link! i'd rather pay a little more and get them from him instead of ebay...

Very tempting on the prints, but I must resist. If I had paypal funds in my account, they would have been ordered already. Paypal money never seems real does it? Kind of like chips in Vegas.

i've had my eye on those prints for a while...ordered! thanks for the link! i'd rather pay a little more and get them from him instead of ebay...

The last couple of auctions ended in the $115-130 range anyway, so I figured I'd just go ahead and get them from the artist as well. Some of these screen prints can be a hassle to get once they sell out.

I bought them on ebay several weeks ago. They are definitely worth getting. The nice thing about them is if you get a 24 x 36 poster you can fit two of them in one frame perfectly. That is what I did. Also they look awesome next to the Comiquettes clearly!

I bought them on ebay several weeks ago. They are definitely worth getting. The nice thing about them is if you get a 24 x 36 poster you can fit two of them in one frame perfectly. That is what I did. Also they look awesome next to the Comiquettes clearly!

cheap ass :p :lol

If you cut them up and possibly fold them you can prolly get more to fit in a certain area, that's what I would do with TMNT stuff, memorabilia, etc...

I'm really temptet to buy a set. Just two things, though. I don't know where to get frames that size and i don't know where to hang them.

Exact same for me, but mailnly I have no where to put them.

And the Donny rocks! But here he must stayed boxed until his brothers arrive!

I'm really temptet to buy a set. Just two things, though. I don't know where to get frames that size and i don't know where to hang them.

There is a Michael's down the street from my house, and they have 12x36 poster frames. My Target also has some. I might spend more on slightly larger ones with custom mats, but I might just stick with the simple and cheaper option.

Just started Flexpay for an exclusive Don, but probably won't be able to keep it in the end. Anyone wanna make a deal? Hit me up!

Back