TMNT Donatello Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't post last night but I got one of the exclusive. I am all for the purpleness because I dig the cartoon/movie more but that is what I grew up on. I am sure if I grew up on the comic I would like that version better.

Because I can't understand why you don't like the red if it's based off of the comics (as they said in the video)... just because they aren't "stylized" like the comic turtles doesn't mean they don't fit as a whole. To me, it makes sense. Especially if you got the Ex... that way you at least have a choice to display them however you'd like. Not trying to debate, just trying to understand your point of view.

Because I can't understand why you don't like the red if it's based off of the comics (as they said in the video)... just because they aren't "stylized" like the comic turtles doesn't mean they don't fit as a whole. To me, it makes sense. Especially if you got the Ex... that way you at least have a choice to display them however you'd like. Not trying to debate, just trying to understand your point of view.

Do you mean TV show? Anyways I love the red. Just like the old classic Nintendo game cover baby! I pre-ordered hoping I can afford this one. I love it! :rock

Okay fair enough but you haven't really explained why you needed to know my age? Were you assuming that maybe I was a young kid that "knows nothing" about the beloved Turtles?

Whatever.

Okay fair enough but you haven't really explained why you needed to know my age? Were you assuming that maybe I was a young kid that "knows nothing" about the beloved Turtles?

Whatever.

I think he was assuming that you were younger and may not have been familiar with the original style.

You young bastard you.

2zri2ih.jpg

No I mean the comics.....

Because I can't understand why you don't like the red if it's based off of the comics (as they said in the video)... just because they aren't "stylized" like the comic turtles doesn't mean they don't fit as a whole.

Dont you mean:

Because I can't understand why you don't like the red if it's based off of the comics (as they said in the video)... just because they aren't "stylized" like the TV turtles doesn't mean they don't fit as a whole.

I confused. :monkey3

Ordered the Exclusive. A set of these would be pretty cool.

Splinter and Shredder would be nice too.

Whatever.

:lecture

Yes, exactly. Although I wouldn't call them beloved. Just "cool".

Was just trying to get your view on why you don't like the red, since once again, they are products based on comic versions.... and since you're going all short fuse, I guess the convo can be cut short. :lol

Dont you mean:

Because I can't understand why you don't like the red if it's based off of the comics (as they said in the video)... just because they aren't "stylized" like the TV turtles doesn't mean they don't fit as a whole.

I confused. :monkey3

:lol Keith, how fragile.

No, I was trying to ask Terminator guy why he doesn't like the red (he compared them to all looking like Raph with different weapons, yet the NECA ones looking proper...), so was trying to see if he didn't like them because they weren't stylized (or designed, etc.) like they are drawn in the comics.

:lol Keith, how fragile.

No, I was trying to ask Terminator guy why he doesn't like the red (he compared them to all looking like Raph with different weapons, yet the NECA ones looking proper...), so was trying to see if he didn't like them because they weren't stylized (or designed, etc.) like they are drawn in the comics.

I is fragile. Terminator doesn't like anything without nipples. So I can understand why he doesn't like the Turtles.

The turtles are just fictitious characters...badass fictitious characters at that! :rock

Red or Purple, who cares which is better. I know nothing of the TMNT comics but I sure as hell loved the cartoon/movies. Heck I used to steal the toys from Kmart like a dirty mexican since our family couldn't afford to buy us any. The good ol days! :monkey1

Now if they made the rainbow bandana that pitu requested............................... "insert badmoon's jackson gif here".

:lecture

Yes, exactly. Although I wouldn't call them beloved. Just "cool".

Was just trying to get your view on why you don't like the red, since once again, they are products based on comic versions.... and since you're going all short fuse, I guess the convo can be cut short. :lol

Stupid question = stupid answer.

This fight reminds me how my friends and I as kids used to fight over which of us had more Ninja turtles, but we could never prove anything we said.

I miss those days. :(

..............last week. :monkey5

"Lt. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan..........Ice Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam. Lt. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, Ice Creaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!"

8badfd6f8ca1b53b5ab111a73c1f2693.jpg

Back