TMNT Donatello Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's funny how split it is, some people loathe the idea of the color bandanas and others have no interest unless it is the colored bandanas.

Thank god they went with the comic versions. I may actually get these now.

Raphael was never my favourite, I want Donatello! :D
I'll probably buy this Donatello anyway, red bandana or not.

It's funny how split it is, some people loathe the idea of the color bandanas and others have no interest unless it is the colored bandanas.

It is. Arguably, the color bandannas are more representative of the characters at large--though the argument could be for the straight red style. I only read a few of the books, but was hooked on the cartoon as a kid (TMNT probably got me hooked on pizza as well).

Where have I been? Who knows...but I just heard about this today and I'm so excited!

I'll be at the pre-order with bells on.

Any guesses as to how long we'll have to wait between releases for the set?

I'm not sure Sideshow would be able to produce the colored bandanas under their license agreement. It may only be for the Mirage comics TMNT, which were clearly all red. An interchangeable head would make for a great exclusive though.

Color bandana is a fail...if the comiquette looks bad ass..i might shoot for it.

Back