TMNT Donatello Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another Pic ! :yess:

MastterDSC_0683-2-1.jpg

Anybody here looking to sell their Sideshow Exclusive Donatello? If so please send me a PM.

Thanks

wouldn't it be cool if for Black and White Friday exclusives, they make a sketch variant like the NECA figures? I'd love to see something like that for the comiquettes:

neca_tmntbw1.jpg

wouldn't it be cool if for Black and White Friday exclusives, they make a sketch variant like the NECA figures? I'd love to see something like that for the comiquettes:

neca_tmntbw1.jpg

Cool idea but dont think it will happen..sideshow taking forever just to bring out the next tmnt comiquette

Just bought one from someone. Never been opened. This is what the arm looks like.
XXk9u3i.jpg
It does not slide in.

I'm not sure what my next move should be. I do not want to risk breaking it.

They were all a bit tight. So some force is required... Good luck. It's a great piece. Did you get the ex or reg.?

They were all a bit tight. So some force is required... Good luck. It's a great piece. Did you get the ex or reg.?

It's regular. Do you notice the metal is not straight. From all the pictures and videos of other peoples, theirs is straight. Much different than mine.

Does the peg fit in at all? I'm sure bending it with pliers would be okay but be very careful. Try asking sideshow if they have any spare parts? Worth a shot.

Here is another picture that might help show.

Sd8ijvr.jpg

I just don't want to start trying to bend it. I really think that it might shatter the hand.

I agree that attempting to bend it might do more harm than good. Short of drilling out the hole to help it better fit, I haven't got much advice either. Definitely not an ideal situation. The only other thing I can think of is if you bend the distal part of the peg rather the whole thing, such that it doesn't cause excessive stress on the part that rests inside of the mold predisposing it to cracking, etc.

I would contact Sideshow too, just for the heck of it and see if they have a replacement part they could sell/give you. It's a LONG shot, but I've seen stranger.

Ok... Update: Wow, I actually got it. :banana Took me hours and hours to shave off inside to get it to fit. And not just inside the pin, where the molding fits in too.

a7Tk6d9.jpg

What is left on the table, isn't even close to all the shavings that I had to get. Probably about 4 hours worth. I was able to bend the pin, but that wasn't the only problem. The pin's placement inside the hand was off a little bit. So even just bending it wasn't enough to get it to slide in right. So I used some computer screw drivers that were perfect size to get in the pin whole, where I shaved it down to get it in. It was a very slow process. I kept thinking if I just got the pin perfect, i'd be able to push it in. Well that wasn't possible, and my blisters on my fingers can prove that. (I know i could have probably drilled it out. But I don't have a drill with bits that size, and I didn't feel comfortable drilling my new, expensive prized possession.)

As you can see, it still isn't perfect.

kLZNQa9.jpg

But I think it is as good as I'll be able to get it with the way the pin is in it. Which is works for me.

Welcome to the collection Donatello!

eKObctH.jpg

this bump made me order Shredder on sale but I'm still craving the $ Turtles in EX.... can't see myself forking $2k tough :(

Back