TitanFall - from the original creators of Call of Duty (Xbox One/Xbox 360/PC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it to those only that submitted? I heard it was just open now.

I applied for a beta key, never got anything via email.
Opened Origin, seen the Beta/game thumbnail and clicked and download the beta.
Installed, but yet to play...was too late last night.

Is it to those only that submitted? I heard it was just open now.

I applied for a beta key, never got anything via email.
Opened Origin, seen the Beta/game thumbnail and clicked and download the beta.
Installed, but yet to play...was too late last night.

Literally said this last page, but it was open yesterday. IF YOU APPLIED BEFORE THE "OPEN" ANNOUNCEMENT TO PC BETA YOU WON'T GET A KEY. JUST LOG IN TO ORIGIN AND IT WILL BE UNDER YOUR MY GAMES as you said it happened to you ;p So stop waiting for a key and just if you're waiting for it ;p Also I'd give it a go Perma, it's pretty fun.

Took me some time to get a better hand of the Titan. At first I would drop it and put it in follow mode.

I notice most people won't get out of their titans once they've called them in. If a point needs capturing, I'll jump out of mine and set it to guard my back while I guard the other direction while capturing.

Called in an ogre literally as the map started with a burn card which was awesome. It was cool to see it kinda stands like a gorilla with both arms supporting it when it initially lands. I bet a bunch of people thought I must have been cheating.

Called in a strider last night. That thing was amazing. So fast, you can pretty much run circles around the enemy atlas and it can't keep up.

One trend I started seeing last night which I think is lame and cheap is someone engaging you in a titan, getting within melee distance, and then jumping out and rodeoing you. Stay in and fight you ***sy.

This game is only in beta and people are already finding the lame in the game, places to camp, cheap tactics and such.

I also kind of feel like there shouldn't be sniper rifles in the game, then people just camp on the rooftops.

But--one thing about balance--it doesn't matter how good you are, if you go up against a titan you're dead, which is a nice way of balancing things.

They should've made entry to the Titan's brain more difficult, maybe having to use the hack tool to hack the password for the door on his head.

Who the **** builds a Mech meant for war with an access door over the main wires for the enemy to open as easy as a car door. :lol

Even a high school locker has better security. :lol

Also would've been cool if a Mech....err Titan could be car jacked.

Watched someone on Twitch yesterday. Him and his buddies all used a Titan Burn card at the open of the match so 5/6 players on his team had a Titan at match start. The other team just instantly quit. It was hilarious and the 5 of them just walked around the empty map.

They should've made entry to the Titan's brain more difficult, maybe having to use the hack tool to hack the password for the door on his head.

Who the **** builds a Mech meant for war with an access door over the main wires for the enemy to open as easy as a car door. :lol

Even a high school locker has better security. :lol

Also would've been cool if a Mech....err Titan could be car jacked.

I see your point but at the same time, it's hard enough as it is taking a Titan our by rodeoing it. Everyone has it down now pretty much where as soon as they see you're on top of it, they jump out and start lighting you up. Back in the alpha I could actually jump from Titan to Titan killing them by rodeoing them. I got like 2 in a row that way. In the beta, I can only get a few rounds into it's noggin before they've jumped out and I have to run away and hope the auto Titan isn't facing me when I do.

Adding a hack or anything like that that would make it take longer would be pointless because most of the time you'll be killed before you could do anything.

I see your point but at the same time, it's hard enough as it is taking a Titan our by rodeoing it. Everyone has it down now pretty much where as soon as they see you're on top of it, they jump out and start lighting you up. Back in the alpha I could actually jump from Titan to Titan killing them by rodeoing them. I got like 2 in a row that way. In the beta, I can only get a few rounds into it's noggin before they've jumped out and I have to run away and hope the auto Titan isn't facing me when I do.

Adding a hack or anything like that that would make it take longer would be pointless because most of the time you'll be killed before you could do anything.

Fair enough, i'll accept a high school locker being more secure and move on. :lol

I'm hoping there's going to be a mode for more players once the full game drops. Like ground war on COD

Loving the game but I feel 7 or maybe 8 aside would make it better but that's me :)

Oh & a team deathmatch mode with no titans would be fun because I love the gun fights in this game.

Back