Time Limit On Re-Ward Points ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotslayer73

Super Freak
Reaction score
subjects on rewards points ;) i previously have 4139 points and 2075 pending

now my question is are long are the points valid for i dont want to keep saving them and then there ends up being a time limit on them and lose the lot :slap

Could somebody be kind enough to let me no, i dont really want to use them yet and most surely i dont want to lose them :wink1:

Thanks

Lee

Right now I am sitting on 23707 points and I have 8880 pending. I just never use them because I want to get the points from my order. I think I will start using them on any figure under $100 though because well that is a lot of money I have sitting there.

Are you able to use these to buy non Sideshow items?

Right now I am sitting on 23707 points and I have 8880 pending. I just never use them because I want to get the points from my order.

:cuckoo: What's the point in buying things, getting reward points and NOT using them at some time :slap They are worth zero if not used, if used your 23707 points are worth ............ are you ready .......... $1,185.35

And yes - you can use them on any item bought directly from SS.

Right now I am sitting on 23707 points and I have 8880 pending. I just never use them because I want to get the points from my order. I think I will start using them on any figure under $100 though because well that is a lot of money I have sitting there.

:panic: Holy crap!!! :panic:

:cuckoo: What's the point in buying things, getting reward points and NOT using them at some time :slap They are worth zero if not used, if used your 23707 points are worth ............ are you ready .......... $1,185.35

I have used them in the past for a few things. I bought the battle droids, the emperor and something else that I cant remember right now using points. I always forget to hit the use points button when I am checking out most of the time to be honest.

Wow, that is a lot of points/money.

I have somewhere around $250 worth of points in my account.
To anybody that sees this remember if you use points even if it is only $1 on an item you DO NOT earn ANY points on that purchase so it is best to only use points if you have enough to cover all of or most of the cost.

The way I use my points is I usually save them up. Then when a relatively more expensive and exclusive item comes up that I know I really want I use them.

I have used them in the past for a few things. I bought the battle droids, the emperor and something else that I cant remember right now using points. I always forget to hit the use points button when I am checking out most of the time to be honest.

No offense but I wish I had so much money that I could afford to be so completely clueless about saving it. :rotfl

I also wonder how some people build balances so fast, do you buy EVERYTHING SSC makes? I mean $30,000 worth of SSC purchases? Seriously?

Wow, that is a lot of points/money.

I have somewhere around $250 worth of points in my account.
To anybody that sees this remember if you use points even if it is only $1 on an item you DO NOT earn ANY points on that purchase so it is best to only use points if you have enough to cover all of or most of the cost.

The way I use my points is I usually save them up. Then when a relatively more expensive and exclusive item comes up that I know I really want I use them.

Exactly right. I'll never understand why someone uses $20 in rewards points while purchasing a $300 item.

I like to save them up and buy big things too. I got a 1:1 T-800 endo bust and war machine maquette for the cost of shipping. I'm at 11245 usable points and still waiting for something to catch my eye.

Back