Thrustmaster's Collection: 2PAC on p.32

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Thrustmaster's Collection: MATRIX NEO LOBBY SCENE p.28

Matrix is a great, great scene. So realistic, details are awesome!

So amazing man! Makes me think I made a bad choice to make a Reloaded Neo, that Lobby Scene one is just AWESOME!

Thanks gents, much appreciated :)

Best of the best.

Ah thanks buddy, you're too kind man! :hi5:

the collection grows, first i've just bought the armory loose, and afterwards kitbashed also my Alfred. Loving this set :)

bale-armory-1.png

bale-armory-2.png

bale-armory-3.png

bale-armory-4.png

bale-armory-5.png

Re: Thrustmaster's Collection: HT BATMAN ARMORY set p.29

Great collection and pictures man! Wish I had the money for the Alfred to go with my armory haha

That Neo is amazing, his best look for sure

Great collection and pictures man! Wish I had the money for the Alfred to go with my armory haha

Thanks man, and same goes with me. I also haven't had the budget for ordering the original set, that was just too pricey. But managed to get the sculpt and the coat for a good price at ebay and build the Alfred figure on my own. It's definitely worth having him with the armory set :)

That Neo is amazing, his best look for sure

thanks a lot :) i love both looks of neo, so it would be hard to choose which version to have, so i'm having finally both in my collection ^^

Cool update ;)

Thanks as always my friend ;)

Awesome, congrats on finally finishing Neo! That iminime sculpt is still elusive for me. Everytime it was offered I didn't have the funds at the time, so I still have to make due with the Headplay sculpt...
There's a new DID Speed figure coming out soon though that I will potentially try to mod into a Neo, any thoughts? https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...43681-lapd-swat-jack-speed-2.html#post7332229

Dat realism. :drool

Awesome, congrats on finally finishing Neo! That iminime sculpt is still elusive for me. Everytime it was offered I didn't have the funds at the time, so I still have to make due with the Headplay sculpt... There's a new DID Speed figure coming out soon though that I will potentially try to mod into a Neo, any thoughts? https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...43681-lapd-swat-jack-speed-2.html#post7332229

Thanks a lot mate, I'm always appreciating your words very much. The DID sculpt is a great sculpt, i'm digging it. But i'm not so sure if he's going to be a good choice for a Neo when it comes with the shades. The DID sculpt catched Keanus eyes almost spot on. So when i look at just the eyes, i would immediately tell it's Keanu! But when the eyes are hidden through the glasses, i'm not sure if the likeness of his cheek and mouth are that good. You're going to give it a try? With your resculpting and modding skills, i'm sure you would bring him to life. He has some great potential.

~ Neo :: Mr. Anderson :: Matrix :: Lobby Scene ~

neo-lo-8.png

neo-lo-6.png

neo-lo-1.png

neo-lo-2.png

neo-lo-3.png

neo-lo-4.png

neo-lo-5.png

neo-lo-7.png

My updated Medix, still WIP, as I'm reworking the Medicom sculpt. But HT sculpt is also fantastic :)

medix-2-1-2.png

medix-2-1-3.png

medix-2-1-4.png

medix-2-1-1.png

~ TDK Batman Medix 2.0 ~

medix-2-1.png

medix-2-2.png

medix-2-3.png

medix-2-4.png

medix-2-5.png

medix-2-6.png

Receipt:

- Medicom TDK modified headsculpt
- Custom Velvet Cape
- Hot Toys Armory Upper Suit
- Medicom Gauntlets: cutted, to see the HT fabric under it
- Hot Toys DX12 Belt
- Custom Undersuit (for the legs)
- Medicom TDK rubber parts: cutted and glued on the legs
- Hot Toys Armory Boots

Re: Thrustmaster's Collection: MEDIX 2.0 BATMAN p.30

My god that sounds like a lot of works haha but it seems like it was very well worth it, looks amazing! Congrats!

I have no words to describe how beautiful that is... :thud:

All I can say is:

BEST.1/6.BATMAN.EVER.

Hands down best 1/6 batman ever.

Your lobby neo is also nucking futs mate. :clap

~ Michael Corleone~

mc-s-1.png

mc-s-2.png

HT Batman QS001 & Enterbay Batman 1/4 Mouthpiece