Threezero: Texas Chainsaw Massacre 1/6 Leatherface

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the Feb 23 date announcement got me to finally pull the trigger. Love the ThreeZero Myers.

It's a shame they aren't including a jacket and an alternate head to have his appearance from the end of the film, as well. And the apron and mask from the middle of the film for that matter. I believe all three costumes feature the same boots, pants, shirt, and tie.

Well, the Feb 23 date announcement got me to finally pull the trigger. Love the ThreeZero Myers.

It's a shame they aren't including a jacket and an alternate head to have his appearance from the end of the film, as well. And the apron and mask from the middle of the film for that matter. I believe all three costumes feature the same boots, pants, shirt, and tie.

They do. I just watched the 40th Anniversary Edition last night with my boys (they are both in high school so mental scarring was to a minimum [emoji6] ) and your right his base outfit never changes. In fact in the behind the scenes where they were talking to the late Gunner Hansen he says they were in such a shoe string budget they only had one suit and shirt for him for the whole shoot and they were afraid to wash it because the shirt was dyed and they didn’t want it to fade for continuity sake. He said by the end of the movie no one wanted to be near him because the whole outfit was pretty rank! LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, he must have been miserable. I'm from Southeast Texas and I spent a week in New Braunfels last summer, about an hour or so from where they filmed the movie. It gets outrageously hot. Cook the bottom of your feet on concrete hot.

Does anyone know what the next figure will be in SSC Horror figure line??? Has there been any posts?? I know ThreeZero has their Leatherface Figure coming out but I didn’t know if Sideshow was making more figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a heads up,

Threezero updated their shipping calendar to indicate Leatherface will be out in June.

Haha, he must have been miserable. I'm from Southeast Texas and I spent a week in New Braunfels last summer, about an hour or so from where they filmed the movie. It gets outrageously hot. Cook the bottom of your feet on concrete hot.

Yeah, I'm from SW Texas and it does gets hotter than hell here. Hoping this sells well and ThreeZero consider a pretty lady version.

Any new's think release is June i thought possibly ??? Shouldnt be too much longer before pic's break out of meatlockler. I Need all of part 2 made into 1/6 line def Dennis Hopper need to find a artist to do a headsculpt.

Any new's think release is June i thought possibly ??? Shouldnt be too much longer before pic's break out of meatlockler. I Need all of part 2 made into 1/6 line def Dennis Hopper need to find a artist to do a headsculpt.

Movie still scars me ha ha...So messed up.:horror:lol

Any way of knowing when this month Leatherface is supposed to ship? What part of the month does ThreeZero usually ship?

Well bummer this got delayed def stealing sideshows premium format pose when he get's released.

Back