Threezero: Texas Chainsaw Massacre 1/6 Leatherface

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And although happy to see the new vid, as per usual with the first collectors that seem to get any figure in-hand, either poor lighting or poor camera. But looks good, nonetheless!!!

does look good inhand, havent got out yet fully but slid out tray and opened clam shell and compared 2 of them. the blood on aprons differ on each one, one more splatter than other. also one apron is better tailored than other towards top. outfit is nicely weathered. both heads differ abit one had these white pimple lookin things on it(must be error) and each have varying levels of black wash. wish apron was abit more yellow but does have that slick butcher apron feel/gloss.

The Texas Chain Saw Massacre – Leatherface (Exclusive version) x 1 ” has been dispatched. Thank you for supporting ThreeZero.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Me too. Very exciting.

I cant wait to fix him, the final product is just not looking as screen accurate as it should look. And I hate how everyone forgets to untuck his tie and have it hang over his apron. The hair I hope can be an easy fix, but I'm not even sure if padding will even be a good enough solution to replicate his on screen physique.

Attachments

• Leatherface fix.jpg
    Leatherface fix.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 106
Oh yeah, Threezero has shipped out my exclusive too! Looking forward to getting it. Congrats to all those getting their shipping notices.

does look good inhand, havent got out yet fully but slid out tray and opened clam shell and compared 2 of them. the blood on aprons differ on each one, one more splatter than other. also one apron is better tailored than other towards top. outfit is nicely weathered. both heads differ abit one had these white pimple lookin things on it(must be error) and each have varying levels of black wash. wish apron was abit more yellow but does have that slick butcher apron feel/gloss.

Thanks for the quick review!!

Is this currently shipping from TZ only or are some of these shipping notices from Sideshow? Figure is lookin good!

Is this currently shipping from TZ only or are some of these shipping notices from Sideshow? Figure is lookin good!

Only TZ.

In my experience, SS orders tend to go out a few weeks to a month later- that's why I stopped ordering TZ stuff from SS.

Mine has been "dispatched" -- I suppose that means shipped? The tracking info is in Japanese. Which I don't speak.

Mine has been "dispatched" -- I suppose that means shipped? The tracking info is in Japanese. Which I don't speak.

Yes, "dispatched" means shipped. Tracking is not in Japanese, it's Chinese, which can be translated via a toggle switch in the website UI.

However, in my experience, once the package leaves China, the website ceases to update tracking information. Once this happens, you can plug the tracking number into USPS and it should begin to update once it clears customs.

Thanks for confirming! I don't speak Chinese, either... or can tell the difference between it and Japanese, apparently.

Back