Threezero - Robocop 2 - Robocain Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im gonna buy 2. One for display and one im gonna mod and put the lights on from the warehouse scene.

im gonna buy 2. One for display and one im gonna mod and put the lights on from the warehouse scene.
they might already be there, i have only two threezero items - ed-209 and isaac clarke - and they both have light features.

they might already be there, i have only two threezero items - ed-209 and isaac clarke - and they both have light features.

I dunno If they'll include the lights. It would be cool if they did. Some mightn't like the look though. The upper lights are large spotlights attached to his shoulder and the middle lights are attached to his mid torso. Unless they include the lights as removable feature I dunno I guess ill be buying 2 versions to customise one to the warehouse look and one for the classic cain look.

cain20.jpg

the light gimmick is a given.
i just hope this figure is fully articulated....with lots of moving parts.

I dunno If they'll include the lights. It would be cool if they did. Some mightn't like the look though. The upper lights are large spotlights attached to his shoulder and the middle lights are attached to his mid torso. Unless they include the lights as removable feature I dunno I guess ill be buying 2 versions to customise one to the warehouse look and one for the classic cain look.
you're right. i forgot that those lights were attached only for that scene. removable lamps would be cool, but they won't do it, i guess.

No mention of 1/6 but looking at the pics it looks to be very similar height to the robocop ed209

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**** YEAH!!!!
That IS 1/6, isn´t it?
earlier here somebody stated item's height, which was similar to CC Robocain's height, which seems ok in scale with HT Robocop judging by these photos:

imagejpg1_zpse0e921ae.jpg

imagejpg4_zpsab149ecc.jpg

imagejpg1_zpscd941e74.jpg

(from here)

pp02pl7.jpg

of course, it will be a huuuge fail, if he won't be able to do this with his waist and legs, thus growing twice:

45.jpg

robocop2.jpg

cain21.jpg

Last edited:
I actually went to the show in the end.

4312f7e995420a548d22a54db6aaa84d.jpg

187871a199c61071b7dd597c878d39e1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoohooo! looks awesome! The top heaviness of cain is definitely there especially in that second pic. This and the batman versus superman figures and vehicle i just seen yesterday by hot toys has made my year. The only problem is they are going to cost me a small fortune..

A threezero staff member at Toy Soul said that they're currently working on getting the figure to stand without using any stands.

Back