Threezero Ghost In The Shell License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'll be a good one for sure. Lots of female characters this year, it seems. It's a nice change from the usual sausage party we get with collecting haha. I can't put my finger on what it is about the sculpt I like so much, but it really feels representative of Scarlett in the film.

Here's a pic of the full layout - I'm on mobile at the moment. But the rest are on Facebook for those who are inclined to see more.
57191baefbf4da4f7201ce30ee524aab.jpg

What a drab meh looking figure.

Her skin tight body suit thingy or don't even bother.

Re: ( 2017 Movie ) Ghost In The Shell - 1/6 Major by Threezero

No, just like marvel figures shouldn't be here either. Loooooooool

INCREDIBLE ScarJo sculpt- wow

Despite the movie's bad reviews, I'd still be tempted to get a figure if it was in her skin-tight white outfit. But I have no interest in whatever this generic outfit is.

I'm definitely going to pick this up, I have other versions of Motoko so this one will go right along side them.

I enjoyed the movie quite a bit. The visuals and cyberpunk stuff looked fantastic! The movie was filmed and edited well which is uncommon amongst modern movies. The story was a little different from the Anime, and it's not as good as the original Anime, but it's different enough to be it's own thing which I think is important when adapting anything, especially something that already exists in the same medium.

ThreeZero Store Exclusive version:
ThreeZero-Ghost-in-the-Shell-Major-001.jpg
ThreeZero-Ghost-in-the-Shell-Major-002.jpg
ThreeZero-Ghost-in-the-Shell-Major-003.jpg
ThreeZero-Ghost-in-the-Shell-Major-004.jpg
ThreeZero-Ghost-in-the-Shell-Major-005.jpg
ThreeZero-Ghost-in-the-Shell-Major-006.jpg
ThreeZero-Ghost-in-the-Shell-Major-007.jpg
ThreeZero-Ghost-in-the-Shell-Major-008.jpg

Last edited:

These are pictures of the regular version:
ThreeZero-Ghost-in-the-Shell-Major-009.jpg
ThreeZero-Ghost-in-the-Shell-Major-010.jpg
ThreeZero-Ghost-in-the-Shell-Major-011.jpg
ThreeZero-Ghost-in-the-Shell-Major-012.jpg
ThreeZero-Ghost-in-the-Shell-Major-013.jpg
ThreeZero-Ghost-in-the-Shell-Major-014.jpg
ThreeZero-Ghost-in-the-Shell-Major-015.jpg
ThreeZero-Ghost-in-the-Shell-Major-016.jpg
ThreeZero-Ghost-in-the-Shell-Major-017.jpg
As much as the completest in me want's the complete full set with the exclusive outfit, I think I'll just pick up the regular as I'd never display the figure in that outfit unless I had a second body and head for two full figures.

Last edited:

As much as the completest in me want's the complete full set with the exclusive outfit, I think I'll just pick up the regular as I'd never display the figure in that outfit unless I had a second body and head for two full figures.

I think I'm in the exact same boat there. Thats conceptually really cool to have two outfits but the exclusive look is kind of useless to me.

I kind of prefer the casual look. Too bad it's the exclusive version.

Id have much rather had a white body version too , but if this is all we get I dont think il be able to resist

Only $12 more for the exclusive? Hell, why not!

That giant crotch is really unsightly.

How easy would it be to get a spare head and a body that works for the extra set of clothing? I see a lot of Jon Snow heads on eBay, but I'm assuming that that's because a lot of people decided to try a custom sculpt for that figure. Not seeing anything for any of the other ThreeZero sculpts on eBay for other figures they've done in the past.

Back