Action Figure Threezero: Fallout 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this as a symbol of Fallout but I've never been a power armour fan in any of the games.

Would definitely prefer a vault dweller look with some basic leather armor pieces on there and Dogmeat as the accessory (maybe make a Mr Handy exclusive)

I'll get them all, provided this one turns out OK. Love Fallout. Probably my favourite game series. Well, a tie between FO and GTA. Both series are like crack for me. Thank god they only come out about once every 5 years.

From Wonder Festival.

wonder-festival-2016-winter-threezero-34.jpg

wonder-festival-2016-winter-threezero-10.jpg

wonder-festival-2016-winter-threezero-11.jpg

wonder-festival-2016-winter-threezero-12.jpg

wonder-festival-2016-winter-threezero-13.jpg

Thanks for the pics YF. But are those hands pushed all the way in, or do we have a potential problem there?

Thanks for the pics YF. But are those hands pushed all the way in, or do we have a potential problem there?

Well, those aren't gloves. If you look inside the open forearm you can see the human hands in there.... At least I think that's the hand...

Well, those aren't gloves. If you look inside the open forearm you can see the human hands in there.... At least I think that's the hand...

I hadn't noticed the human hands in there but you are right, pretty cool. This thing does look to have pretty nice detail. In the pics that chockles posted the mech hands look fine with the armor. I gave the titanfall stuff a good look a couple days ago. Not because I want it but just to see what their track record is with mechs. I was pretty impressed. You do get a lot more for your money with the titanfall stuff but I would imagine at least part of the high price has to do with the fallout license/Bethesda.

Nice thing about the sculpt, if it ends flat and cartoony looking with factory paint apps, it will still fit the game. Then again, who in the world will use the sculpt over the power armor helmet?

Yes, you're 100% correct, and that's how they're supposed to be - it's a mechanical hand, operated from inside the forearm. Same as in game. :)

Yes, you're 100% correct, and that's how they're supposed to be - it's a mechanical hand, operated from inside the forearm. Same as in game. :)

Yep exactly and the feet are the same way, you can see the human boots about a foot up from the power armor feet. You have to step up inside this thing in the game, so glad I have this exclusive paid off :yess:

Hi, I just ordered one from threezero store, full paid since last week.

The status is still processing. Is this normal?

Back