ThreeZero 1/6 TMNT Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess it will have to depend on how well these 2014 version figures are received to determine the possibility of 90s version.
The new figures have a movie and sequel to support where the old 90s version is mostly nostalgia and will appeal to us fans but won't perform as well as the newer superhero figures they are releasing and Star Wars.

Emailed ThreeZero again and the replied say the shipping schedule for Leo & Mikey is end of January- March. Very large widow and at this point I can't be the only one getting frustrated with the constant delays :impatient:

Love to hear how this turns out. Cheaper alternative to P1 turtles

I also emailed them yesterday and they told me Leo and Michelangelo are due to ship the end of January. They never mentioned anything past January. These delays are just crazy.

I also emailed them yesterday and they told me Leo and Michelangelo are due to ship the end of January. They never mentioned anything past January. These delays are just crazy.

Be love,y if they did arrive before next month. I wouldn't mind the delays just as much if they gave us a reason for them.

threeA and now threezero are infamous for this, no use asking them they have no idea. really. they suffer from a huge disconnect between them and the factory. seem to have no realistic way to determine a shipping estimate as to when a product will be ready. its impossible for them, been that way for threeA customers for years. now its a prob threezero have as well, because i imagine the same factory. if your not willing to wait a year do not PO via them and do not think any estimate they give at time of order will be accurate cuz really they have no idea.

just received from them this today

"Dear customer,

Sorry for the delay.

We would ready to ship in Feb, thanks."

so, forget about end of January :mad:

Apparently they have told everyone who's emailed them something different. I myself emailed them in December and was told the beginning of January, then again at that start of January I was told end of the month begging of Febuary :slap a reason would be nice but that seems like to much to ask for. At this point they get realised whenever and I just hope they can live up to everyone's expectations.

The Robocop figures look cheap even though they are anything but and their Game of Thrones figures look great, as do their Titain Fall figures. I really hope these Turtles will be as incurable as the prototypes look.

For what it's worth Sideshow still have Leo & Mikey as a Febuary release. It may not be much but I'd like to think large suppliers/distributors like that talk to each other.

This is crazy, if they would just tell us why its taking so long and give us a real ship date instead of guessing all the time, we wouldnt be going crazy lol. They told me at the beginning of the month and they would ship at the end of this month. Guess not.

Its not like they are known for their timelines of releases.
I want them asap but I'd rather then were done right rather than rushed.

this is what they told me today

We just passed TMNT:mikey and leo to shipping company, would provide tracking no to you once ready, thanks.

this is what they told me today

We just passed TMNT:mikey and leo to shipping company, would provide tracking no to you once ready, thanks.

Pinch me I must be dreaming!! If this is true and they will be shipping out within the next few weeks, I'm over the moon:yess:

yes, they just told me the figures is on the way to shipping company, and they will start to give tracking numbers soon! great news! hope we will see final product images soon

These are the first figures I've ordered of theres directly from them (rather than through sideshow). About how fast do people start receiving items once they start shipping? Pretty quick or do they use the cheapest shipping possible and we still have several weeks of waiting to go?

Back