ThreeZero 1/6 TMNT Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which gives you great faith in our postal system. I still don't know why it's takes more than a week to look over some items. Wish I could go down there and talk to somebody in person but that's not an option for me, got a body of water in the way. I'm still gonna call everyday and be a pest in the hope it makes them get a move on.

Is a call to Customs an option or even possible?

Sadly I don't think so. As it's still parcelforce so your still gonna talk to the same people and be told the same things. This is a first for me and I'm not enjoying it. I really hope it gets released and delivered by weeks end. The only thing to do is wait now, or badger them everyday you don't have you parcel and hope that gets them moving. I can't think on why it would take a week to check something. The more I think about it the more worried I get about what they could be doing to it :/

Mines still stuck in International Hub in the uk - by the looks of things, what i think the customs will be doing the paper work - which then they send you the the letter bill out for you to go and pick the package up _

i was hopeing they,ve avoid customs altogether , but when ive checked the parcelforce track and trace site the past 3 days it says under Service Updates everytime time its been updated, and it as been checked by them but no change on status..

as mine after just checking says Last Service Updates: 8:20 Tue. 9th Feb. and still on number 3 out of 6 Arrived in UK so no change there..

hope im wrong about customs - but its starting to look that way :(

Well then that's at least three of us all in the same boat. If they are gonna slap on a customs charge it's gonna be ****ing epic! Size of box, and handling time are gonna add up to one big bill, shouldn't have to pay handle as its there fault for taking so long and we never asked for it to be handle this much.

All this hassle now and in another two to four months we might have to go through it again with Raph & Donny :'(

Should be about 65 quid shouldn't it including the bill from Parcelforce

Yeah that sounds about right. These guys are my Christmas present so I'm not having to pay any extra myself, but it sucks that what is already an expensive set of figures just got more expensive due to customs.

dont think they are rubber, think they are soft pvc like the iron man ash style by threeA, seen no issues with those in terms of cracking or tearing.

Yeah, the arms covering feel similar to the on Arkham Bats if maybe a slight bit thinner of a material.
Also worth noting that the arms are not the only part covered in that rubber/pvc/vinyl (whatever it is). The entire torso/front shell is made of that material as well as parts like Mikey's pants (though they are fabric parts on the pants, like near the crotch area that have some stretchiness so he can get some movement out of the legs without stressing or tearing the rubber).

I think these guys may hold up better because of being sleeves and not solid. The rubber suits on Arkham feels softer and closer to the body, where these are a little stiffer but more space in the joints.

ac4d52ce7ad9e9e34d0a475710327a7e.jpg

Congrats to all who ordered these guys, especially directly from threezero for the cheaper price. Awesome figures. Just wished threezero would allow for payment plans...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone done a video review yet? would love to see these guys in the flesh.

A bit off topic.
Does anyone know if there is a female figure that looks like Megan Fox?
Maybe a Phicen or other company?
Thinking about getting these and would like a companion piece.

A bit off topic.
Does anyone know if there is a female figure that looks like Megan Fox?
Maybe a Phicen or other company?
Thinking about getting these and would like a companion piece.

hm.
just read this today:
b):
Looks like megan fox to me....:wink1:

a):
VERYCOOL: 1/6 ACU迷彩女射击手(VCF-2026)

产品名称:ACU迷彩女射击手
产品编号:VCF-2026

产品清单:

仿真植发头雕
VC 3.0大胸女素体(软胸)
太阳眼镜
腕表
黑色冷帽
中东方巾
ACU迷彩上衣
ACU迷彩战术裤
PVC护膝(1对)
腰带
战术靴(1对)
徽章魔术贴(1对)
M4A1卡宾枪
M4枪前把手
M4枪电筒
M4枪瞄准器
P226手鎗
手鎗弹匣
P226手鎗套
登山扣
耳机+对讲机
背包
杂物包
弹夹回收包
手型手(3对)
手套手(3只)

预定截止日期:2015年9月25日

预期出货时间:2016年第1季度

######################################################

VERYCOOL: 1/6 ACU Camo Female Shooter (VCF-2026)

Product Name: ACU Camo Female Shooter

Product Code: VCF-2026

CHECKLIST:

Real Like Rooted Hair Head Sculpt
VC 3.0 Large Bust Female Body (Soft Breasts)
One (1) Pair of Sunglasses
Wrist Watch
Black Beanie Hat
Middle East Scarf
ACU Camo Shirt
ACU Camo Tactical Pants
One (1) Pair of PVC Knee Pads
Waist Belt
One (1) Pair of Military Boots
One (1) Badge Magic Stick
M4 Assault Rifle
M4 Grab Handle