• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Threezero 1/6 Pinhead 100% complete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Used Blu Rays/Dvd/Games cheap!/PS3 160GB /Head Sculpts/Mask 4 sale!!

Price drop on the PS3 Slim 160GB!!

Final Price drop for my PS3 on first page!!

Working on some sales myself right now Papi but I might be interested in some of your Blu's later.

What's the condition on the Pirates Trilogy, Matrix set, X-men 2, & the Star Trek blu's?

I'm pretty picky about my movies. :tap :wink1: No scratches, rips, tears to the box etc.

Let me know...thanks!

Working on some sales myself right now Papi but I might be interested in some of your Blu's later.

What's the condition on the Pirates Trilogy, Matrix set, X-men 2, & the Star Trek blu's?

I'm pretty picky about my movies. :tap :wink1: No scratches, rips, tears to the box etc.

Let me know...thanks!

I'll go over and inspect each one a little bit later on tonight and let you know. Also will send you pics as well of the cases all around as well as the discs so that you can see if they are up to your standards. Thanks

added a bunch if Toy Biz's LOTR figures. All new sealed but has wear on packagings. PM with questions.

Hey bro u get my payment for the blurays a week or 2 ago? Thx

Payment for the PS3 has been sent. Let me know when it ships. Thanks for the deal bro

Selling Mortal Kombat 2011 for PS3 on first page

Re: ROTF/DOTM Transformers figs and other stuff

Added some Transformers figs on first page. PM if interested

PM sent for Buster Prime a few days ago, waiting for reply. Thanks.

Gonna post pics of the figures here a little bit later today to show thr conditions of the figs.

Optimus I only tranformed once since I had it, and has been on display. Pics are coming.

added some pics, sorry with lateness on them. Still trying to upload more but having issues with the transfers.

Price drop on transformers on first page.

Dark, Buster should ship out today.

Added L.A.Noire for 360 which includes sharp shooter code on first page. Pm if interested.

Re: L.A. Noire 360/ROTF/DOTM Transformers figs and other stuff

Ill take L.A.Noire Xbox360 $35 shipped

Price drop on transformers on first page.

Dark, Buster should ship out today.

Cool thanks! Would Battle Ops BB be cheaper if I purchase it and be shipped with prime? Battle Ops BB is the bigger figure but not in your pictures right?

Back