ThreeZero - 1/6 Night King

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Night King 4.jpg

Night King.jpg

Night King 1.jpg

Night King 5.jpg

Been enjoying editing this one :)

The figure looks ok to me, but as Raymond said those hands and feet....
He's a skipper for various reasons for me but i may have bought him if they made the S4 or S5 version when he was portrayed Richard Brake. Yeah, the actor's face is piled on with make-up and prosthetics but there was big differences in the face and the Brake just looked may more evil to me. Vladimir Furdik ( the recast) is a sword master and apparently there was supposed to be a killer sword fight at some point between he and Jon, but it never happened. Because of course.lol

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Oh man, I would have loved to see that sword fight.

Someone needs to make three more Season 8 episodes -- call them the Lost Episodes -- and air them as, say, Season 8, Episode 2.1... or Episode 4.1... and among other things, add this bloody confrontation somewhere before The Long Night.

The figure looks ok to me, but as Raymond said those hands and feet....
He's a skipper for various reasons for me but i may have bought him if they made the S4 or S5 version when he was portrayed Richard Brake. Yeah, the actor's face is piled on with make-up and prosthetics but there was big differences in the face and the Brake just looked may more evil to me. Vladimir Furdik ( the recast) is a sword master and apparently there was supposed to be a killer sword fight at some point between he and Jon, but it never happened. Because of course.lol

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Yeah, this Night King was my favorite too, he looked so menacing. I'm almost tempted to get this figure because I remember all the potential the character had pre-season 8.
gameofthrones15_163.jpg

WOW! The Night King has arrived! Amazing detail! I am tempted to add a bit more weathering to the costume, but may wait a few weeks to see how I like him over time. This is my first and probably only GoT figure. His character and costume design could blend into virtually any spot where a menacing presence is required. He is almost as tall as the full grown Groot! I was really surprised to see a warranty card from 3Z. They say they will replace any defects. Impressive!

OMG!!!!

I need to see your Mosep Bineed!!!! Please....

That is one of the most incredible 1/6th sights I have ever seen, Darkness. :clap

There are so many figures there I would love to see better. But where is Amanaman? Seems like you have just about everyone else... and then some.

Thanks so much.

I like that The Night King figure is looking up. And as you can tell I love to mix my ?universes.?

I don?t want anyone to tell me that I?m getting off topic so let me direct you to two other places to see my custom characters.

Oh and yes I do have a 1/6 scale Amanaman thanks to a talented customizer. After moving and dealing with home flooding issues, I?m just now working on setting up the display area. Eventually, I?ll have Jabba?s Palace set up again.

https://m.facebook.com/steven.strange.50

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127345&page=133

Sadly I'm not on Facebook... but I'm know you're work all too well. I've seen many of your pieces and have a folder of pictures of your work. Been a long time since I saw your Bineed. I was curious how you got that wide head into that narrow Imperial collar.

In more proper news: my Night King has shipped and should be here end of week.

Back