Three Zero Game of Thrones Brienne of Tarth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IG

C298F475-28DA-4C3E-ABAD-B2F379193372.jpeg

This looks great but who knows how the production versions will turn out.

Last edited:
Yeah that looks pretty nice. They seem to have gotten much better translating prototypes to production recently, so let’s hope they keep that streak going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that looks pretty nice. They seem to have gotten much better translating prototypes to production recently, so let’s hope they keep that streak going.

True. Their Walking Dead figures have impressed me in-hand. Especially Michonne and Negan. Fingers crossed for this one. One of my favorite characters.

IG

View attachment 428094

This looks great but who knows how the production versions will turn out.

Hmm. Yeah, I have to keep reminding myself how their prototype and actual product are waaay different. I bought their Commander Lin Mae and very traumatized with the result. I saw the Major from Ghost In the Shell actual product and I am so grateful I didn't preordered it.
Daenerys also looks very different from the uber beautiful prototype..

So yeah, I will wait for this one to be released first. Threezero might nailed it with their guys, but not their ladies.

This is a home run, as has already been said they just need to translate this into the actual production piece. I was similarly blown away by Daenerys not so long ago! I’m quietly confident though. Having recently got Mulder he actually looks better than the proto. Hopefully TZ have turned a corner.

She's looks great. These POs are coming fast now. Too fast for me. At least PO period is much longer now. I much prefer the S2 more complete armor with helmet and design but I'll take this. Fingers crossed on what this will turn out to look like. I don't have a good feeling on Arya, tbh.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Headsculpt shows a lot more detail than others. Presumably the sculpted hair allows them to cast in a harder PVC, allowing for more detail. Unlike some of the more recent figures, Arya, Danaerys ... Jamie, I have no explanation for, haha.

Looks great, but it's ThreeZero and given their last few releases from this line haven't turned out all that good I will be waiting for final product pics before committing to any order. :)

That looks a lot better than the blurry shot looked. The detail is pretty good. I only have Tyrion on preorder; if I had The Hound I would probably get her.

Michonne was fine.

One amongst so many let downs.

Don't get me wrong, I, like so many others, always hope to have great products, especially from the characters that I love.
Well, this is one character that I like, so, I am so very hoping this would turns out great in the actual production piece. :)

Three is 'so many' now? I mean admittedly even one is too many for those that ordered them, but all companies have misses and bad releases (unfortunately) and my only point is that I do think the drama is overblown a bit with the whole 'Threezero can't do female figures' line. Personally I'll wait and see how Cersei and Scully turn out before I start to panic. And then maybe I'll have to eat these words, or then again maybe not. We'll see, I guess. :)

Three is 'so many' now? I mean admittedly even one is too many for those that ordered them, but all companies have misses and bad releases (unfortunately) and my only point is that I do think the drama is overblown a bit with the whole 'Threezero can't do female figures' line. Personally I'll wait and see how Cersei and Scully turn out before I start to panic. And then maybe I'll have to eat these words, or then again maybe not. We'll see, I guess. :)

Well If I bought all three, I would be very sad. :) I'm lucky I managed to sold Lin Mae.
Anyways, like I said, I am hoping the actual product to be awesome. I don't hate threezero. I just want them to make better product, at least close to their prototypes.
We'll see indeed.

Back