Thread: Arhian City of Horrors - ARH Studios 1:4 An ARH Original Statue-NSFW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. I love badass warrior women and the number of display options are crazy on this piece.

Orders are up, new website is active
EX ES of 300 is set
ARHIAN statue features a removable magnetic top, removable second belt, interchangeable heads, so you can choose to display her with cape and hood or simple without it, and you can also remove the heads from the base, including the one she is holding, or nude without her top and second weapon’s belt, so you can have a much cleaner and less gory display if this is your preference.
(TOPLESS PICS on the new site, sorry can't post here)

ORDER Page:
ARH Studios

Averone, is the exclusive still only available from the ARH website? I'm asking because a retailer is showing both portrait options on their website. Please confirm. Thanks!

Man o man ....where are these ARH boys?

They haven't responded for awhile.

I have not been seeing flex-pay charges on my card for this. I ordered in oct. and set up for 6 payments, then just spaced it off. Just noticed this month there's no charge from arh. Went to my acct on the arh site and is says pending in one place and cancelled in another. Has everyone been getting charged for this? That site sucks less than it used to but is clear as mud as to flex pay status.

She needs more blood spatters on her. She's too clean, with all that carnage surrounding her.

This piece is shipping from China soon as per ARH's Facebook post:

"Exciting News!!!

Our Frazetta Line of statues has finished production and will be shipping to our studio shortly! Even better is the fact that our 2015 ARH Studios line of statues will be included in the shipment! YAY!!!

The only statues that are not coming at this time are Achilles Immortal, Leonidas Legacy and Medusa Victorious which will be finished at the end of July according to our factory.

We will keep you posted on their progress."

This one is paid off ...so if she's shipping soon, then all the better.

Back