Thoughts on PF Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

Well

I believe i missed the boat also. I am on the waitlist.... but not sure how i will fair on that...

oh well getting up just before 1:53 am and staying up for an hour was a waste of time.....

Michael

There is a procedure to getting one everytime (I'm 4 for 4 so far, that can't be all luck).

Yes I see, the foolproof procedure appears to include being in the USA though! Even a poorly manned phoneline beat the servers ability to take 100+ orders at once & Europeans got mega slow down.

Yes I see, the foolproof procedure appears to include being in the USA though!

OK here's the procedure for you to try:

1. Visit the Sideshow site: Log in to your account BEFORE you hit the purchase button so as not to waste time.

2. Open a second browser and visit the Sideshow site again through the link provided in the newsletter for the piece you want.

3. Copy and paste the link from browser #2 to browser #1. Now you can skip the step of logging in after you purchase.

4. Begin Refreshing about 3 minutes before the hour. Some have come up early.

5. Click "purchase" button when it comes up.

6. Click "submit order" as fast as possible after that.

7. Make sure you're on the fastest connection possible so that the refreshing happens quickly.

That was your foolproof method?

Same as mine! :p (but no luck here)

Back to the connection/server issues.

I must have been a fool then. Same procedure here but only 3/4, since I missed out on Luke.

If you didnt get it better pm jlcmsu he has one he doesnt want!

It's not that he doesn't want it, he was getting it for me if I couldn't get through today. I was able to get one, so he's passing it on to someone else. But, if you want one, you should PM him.

I am glad I had no interest in the Luke, to me I want SW colletibles that you actually see in the movies. The part where luke supposidly wears the hat and poncho got cut, plus the poncho hides most of the sculpt and with paying $250 plus why do that. :dunno

Today is a good day!!! I am totally stoked on getting the Luke 1/4 exclusive, and the rest I wanted (have fingers crossed for the Thor!).
Now I will have all the exclusive 1/4 Sideshow Star Wars collection so far!:banana

Thanks again to jesseawilson for e-mailing me the times!
:wave :wave :wave :wave :wave

I am good as gold because of your kindness.

I didn't get one. I went to bed since I didn't want one. Hope those that really wanted one got one though. I'm just going to wait for a Luke I like more. :D

Very cool of you Josh to help someone out.:clap

In the UK and got one

I am in the UK mate and got a Luke! 2 of us were on msn trying to get one - we were both on University (killer) connections, my friend was on a mac and I was on a PC!

I WON HE DIDN'T

Back