Those who disliked TLJ, are you still buying toys from it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regarding Solo, I wish they'd follow Rogue One way, focusing on nonprincipal characters. They exist in main story, they may have cameo in spin offs but spin offs should be about different characters. It would be a story of another smuggler rather than Han Solo and there would be a scene where Han gets the Falcon from Lando in their cameo scene and that would do the job. Apart from that I'm looking forward to it.

It's too bad R1 didn't have any heart. When I realized they were going to die, I didn't feel bad for them, they just didn't sell it. It was a yawn moment. But it's the best of all the Disney Star Wars... probably always will be, I can only see things going down hill from here. Solo will no doubt be more mindless drivel, a shame.

When he did that in ROTS, it was bad, but could be ignored like the rest of the PT. When Lucas redid ROTJ with the same "Nooooooo", yeah, it was pretty bad.

The addition of that to me just ruined the gravitas of the scene. It made it campy, as I think him simply picking the Emperor up without saying anything after constantly looking at both him and then Luke, deciding which path to take, was more dramatic. He made his choice.

It's too bad R1 didn't have any heart. When I realized they were going to die, I didn't feel bad for them, they just didn't sell it. It was a yawn moment. But it's the best of all the Disney Star Wars... probably always will be, I can only see things going down hill from here. Solo will no doubt be more mindless drivel, a shame.

I liked R1 as a whole, but I concur that I didn't really care that Jyn and Cassian perished at the end. Part of it perhaps was because I already knew that they likely would, but even then, as you stated, they didn't really sell it too well. I actually thought Chirrut's death had more feeling to it than Jyn and Cassian's.

I liked it...and I ordered tons of figs from it...I am a bad boy...:dunno

I really hated Rogue One...but if they make a Krenic I would buy him...and then a squad of Death Troopers...

Back