Thor trailer is leaked

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone's going to get in deep **** for that!

The armored costumes look real cheesy; like plastic.

Thanks,

BB

Troll.

I thought it was great. I really didn't expect much from a Thor flick, but it looks better than expected, IMO. I'm excited to see it now.

Thanks,

BB

comic_book_guy.jpg

Hmm..this picture reminds me of someone...but I just can't put my finger on it......:dunno

Thanks,

BB

You didn't like it? thats cool and your allowed to say so and post that on here and all that, no harm no foul, and i usually don't reply to anyones opinion but Dude, i just gotta ask....

Do you HATE on Everything!!! or is it just on this Forum??

Thanks,

Power

Does any one have any other links to this? The video seems to have been removed from every site I've checked.

EDIT: Nevermind I found it. The visuals look good and the Dialogue is fine. Not so sure about the acting...we'll have to see.

Last edited:
I love thor, and i am super stoked for this!!!! plus the fact that we will be getting more thor sideshow love is a definate plus :D thanks for the link btw ;)

For some reason the trailer doesn't do anything for me. I guess I'm looking for something that has good ties into the Asgardian aspects more. As it is, I'm not feeling any connection. As in the same feeling I got watching Wolverine Origins -- meh. Hopefully the emotional struggle is revealed better in the actual film.

Back