Thor: Love and Thunder **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cast and director sample Australian sporting customs in Rusty Crowe's corporate box (he owns the team!)

40979670-9406121-image-a-73_1616768791142.jpg

40975476-9406121-image-a-58_1616761184280.jpg

1616811711324_G7E374NL6.3-0.JPG

Ha!!
I was watching Souths flog the Roosters Friday night and I seen Hemsworth and Crowe on TV...then Portman and Goldblum was mentioned.being there too!

Ha!!
I was watching Souths flog the Roosters Friday night and I seen Hemsworth and Crowe on TV...then Portman and Goldblum was mentioned.being there too!

Been thinking how we might explain rugby league to our American brethren. Like, NFL without the protective gear or forward passing. And touchdowns are actually touchdowns.

I kinda like Australia. I've been watching a lot of OzzyMan Reviews videos in YouTube and I've decided that I love Australia. :lol

I kinda like Australia. I've been watching a lot of OzzyMan Reviews videos in YouTube and I've decided that I love Australia. :lol

I love watching OzzyMan.
As an Australian myself,he's videos are very true to form.
Freaking hilarious and over the top.lol

I love watching OzzyMan.
As an Australian myself,he's videos are very true to form.
Freaking hilarious and over the top.lol

Yeah he's awesome! He reminds me of our typical office meeting (our company headquarters is at Melbourne). :wave

Bale seems like such odd casting for that character.

The MCU is running out of big name actors to waste on one-time villains.

Back