Thor/Jane Foster PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a feeling the biggest QC issue will be getting him to sit properly in the chair. Having his arms, feet, ass and back all touching in just the right spots is tough to do I think. Kratos has a lot of issues with that.

Hopefully they pull an XM and put some padding on his ass, back and hands to prevent paint rubbing off.
If there's one thing I wish they take from XM it's the attention to detail to ensure longevity. Otherwise, I'm gonna have to cut out some paper towels lol

Hopefully they pull an XM and put some padding on his ass, back and hands to prevent paint rubbing off.
If there's one thing I wish they take from XM it's the attention to detail to ensure longevity. Otherwise, I'm gonna have to cut out some paper towels lol

Hahaha or use sponge. With XM everything comes near mint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bit the bullet on this one

Essentially I had to trade the OG Thor made by Martin to get this and Rocket

Also used $50 coupon

Should go nice with the modern Thor PF and Angela

Hahaha or use sponge. With XM everything comes near mint.

Or have a custom made butt donut for him lol

Can't believe they haven't announced the Std edition size yet on this piece. They usually come out hand-in-hand.

Bit the bullet on this one

Essentially I had to trade the OG Thor made by Martin to get this and Rocket

Also used $50 coupon

Should go nice with the modern Thor PF and Angela

Where did you get the coupon?

International Coupon for ordering Red Sonja and Darth Vader PFs

there's a TRU exclusive A-Team box set coming out.

TRU_6-Inch-Legends-A-Force.png

I'd like a new She-Hulk PF... because I sold my other one lol

Standard edition amounts to 1,250.
So in total, 2000.

A bit high for an unfamiliar character. But still getting.

That's not bad of an ES.

I ordered this without even knowing the ES, just because IMO its a great sculpt. I don't even mind the mixed-media ...only because I think its minimal.

I'm really excited about how good this will look with XM Thor, XM Beta Ray Bill and SSC Angela. I can only hope more Asgardians will be made ...either from XM or SSC.

Hopefully from Sideshow. Can't bring myself to pay those shipping prices for XM pieces....but until then I think she will fit in nicely with the rest of the cosmic line (gamora, capt. Marvel, angela, rocket, groot and thanos)

Hopefully from Sideshow. Can't bring myself to pay those shipping prices for XM pieces....but until then I think she will fit in nicely with the rest of the cosmic line (gamora, capt. Marvel, angela, rocket, groot and thanos)

She does look super cool, my favourite of the bunch. Actually I love Captain Marvel also. Both look Stella

That's not bad of an ES.

I ordered this without even knowing the ES, just because IMO its a great sculpt. I don't even mind the mixed-media ...only because I think its minimal.

I'm really excited about how good this will look with XM Thor, XM Beta Ray Bill and SSC Angela. I can only hope more Asgardians will be made ...either from XM or SSC.

Don't forget XM Sif!

Back