Thor/Jane Foster PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad yours came in fine Darth, it's an extremely impressive piece all around

:naughty :lol :lol

Sure will. The detail all over this statue is amazing IMO. :lecture
I'm especially impressed with the detail even behind the wings on the helmet. Once you put it up to display, no one will ever really see back there but sure enough it's fully detailed out.

Finally got a chance to inspect her and everything looks great except she's missing part of her skirt

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I finally got around to taking some quick pics but I can't get them to post here for some reason.

Here's the link to the album for anyone interested; https://photos.app.goo.gl/8MtHRHXxHum23yiu2

I hope it works. The pics aren't the best since my camera isn't working properly.

vKFCJ6djo2DFyAP22
vKFCJ6djo2DFyAP22
F87Jougo6ucv17xy2

Sideshow finally got back to me and are sending there skirt that's missing. Email made me laugh and it came off like I got lucky the inventory department had extras available.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Pretty awesome piece

I had to sell off the original Thor PF to make room for this and Thanos

Worth the trade off

vlW9Wng.jpg

5BbLg9u.jpg

She’s awesome! Wished we had a coh though. Mine arrived in good condition. The ex is still not sold out. Hope they cancel all the regs since she’s not moving. Same with croc and leopard lady ex.

This is one of Sideshows best statues with all the awesome detail, excellent paint app and exclusive IMO. I'm surprised that no one is really talking about this statue.

If it had been full of flaws the usual suspects would have been all over this and bashing it, SSC and the artists involved.

Back