Premium Format Thor is here!- POST YOUR PICS & REVIEWS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry guys, on a slightyly different note. Do you think the Captain America PF is worth $500, compared to the Thor PF?

The Captain Exclusive is definitely worth $500 in my opinion. That's the one piece that if I had to buy another one, I wouldn't mind today's market prices for. In terms of the Regular Edition, I think you can find a better price than $500 on the secondary market.

The Captain Exclusive is definitely worth $500 in my opinion. That's the one piece that if I had to buy another one, I wouldn't mind today's market prices for. In terms of the Regular Edition, I think you can find a better price than $500 on the secondary market.

Agreed, the ex. Cap is worth $500, if not more. It is without a doubt, one of SS's best PF's, especially the ex. that allows for two completely different display options. Whoever is in undecided should pick one of these up before the Cap and Avenger movies roll out.

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

Got Thor today! It's ^^^^in' bad ass and HUGE! But there are a couple flawes. There's a small hole on the side of his pants on his left leg and on the opposite side on the right leg there's a spot of glue (at least i hope it's glue :horror). Other then that i think it's fine I have a question, though. Does anyone else have a lot of small holes in the base?

sorry guys, on a slightyly different note. Do you think the Captain America PF is worth $500, compared to the Thor PF?

cap worth same as thor?? definately!! if not more.

i would also like to get a second cap, so to display him both ways.
i not sure though if you'll find a cap ex. for $500. maybe after the new year, but he has been in the $600-$650 range i thought.

the only thing that might, might push thor past cap is the es, but cap is much more of an icon i think than thor. though we'll have to wait and see what happens after the movies come out, and how good the thor compared to cap/avengers movies are.

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

Got Thor today! It's ^^^^in' bad ass and HUGE! But there are a couple flawes. There's a small hole on the side of his pants on his left leg and on the opposite side on the right leg there's a spot of glue (at least i hope it's glue :horror). Other then that i think it's fine I have a question, though. Does anyone else have a lot of small holes in the base?

Congrats! Hope the hole in the pants is not to noticeable? And, the holes in the base, are they real holes, or just bubbles from a bad paint job?
My Thor arrived also today. Didn't have the time to open up the box and check the figure. I'll do that tomorrow, when there's enough daylight to enjoy. It's a huge box, but not as heavy as The Hulk or The Thing.
well it looks like Sideshow is able to send me a replacement piece afterall !! :chew
And congrats again! I sure hope I don't need a replacement! :D I'll know for sure tomorrow!

Last edited:
well it looks like Sideshow is able to send me a replacement piece afterall !! :chew

really, i heard that ss didn't have anymore replacement available:confused::confused:

i'm beginning to wonder if ss has a repair department, which is fine as long as the work is done properly.

I don't know about a repair department, but I tell you: I bet all collectors that only got their Thor now, would be very very very pissed if their item arrived damaged, and all the replacement statues where already gone. I can assure you, I will be very pissed if that happened!

I don't know about a repair department, but I tell you: I bet all collectors that only got their Thor now, would be very very very pissed if their item arrived damaged, and all the replacement statues where already gone. I can assure you, I will be very pissed if that happened!

yep, then the standard response is a $50 refund, for a statue that's worth half of what you paid for it. i guess that would depend on the type of damage.

but i've only heard of them giving $50 refunds.

Were there any Waitlist conversions on a larger scale with this piece (like with most other recent releases)?

Congrats! Hope the hole in the pants is not to noticeable? And, the holes in the base, are they real holes, or just bubbles from a bad paint job?
My Thor arrived also today. Didn't have the time to open up the box and check the figure. I'll do that tomorrow, when there's enough daylight to enjoy. It's a huge box, but not as heavy as The Hulk or The Thing.

And congrats again! I sure hope I don't need a replacement! :D I'll know for sure tomorrow!

Can't see the hole because it's on the back of his thigh and there's blue paint on the leg the same colour as the pants so you can't really notice it. And the hole's in the base is supposed to be there, i think. I checked out some pic's of him and there were also hole's scattered around.

And congrats on geting yours too :rock Fingers crossed it's mint or close to it :D

really, i heard that ss didn't have anymore replacement available:confused::confused:

i'm beginning to wonder if ss has a repair department, which is fine as long as the work is done properly.

I got the standard $50 or full refund option as well initially... to make a very long story short, they were able to find one for me using a dealer up here as a "middleman". I am perfectly fine if it has been repaired, as long as the repair job was mint.

This is the one I have on sale on eBay #383

51471261px3.jpg

17115608vr0.jpg

42683662zm8.jpg

73827115kc0.jpg

65437660mf8.jpg

20476617oh4.jpg

10710102rk8.jpg

looks like my replacement thor pf ex has shipped and will arrive on 12/3. i pray to mighty odin that he is intact and mint.

:banana:chew:banana

I received mine two days ago. Its quite simply a stunning piece of art. Bravo Gore Group.

I just had my waitlist for the Thor PF Ex converted tonight. Does anyone know how much the shipping cost is from Sideshow?

I just had my waitlist for the Thor PF Ex converted tonight. Does anyone know how much the shipping cost is from Sideshow?

Really?!?! Congrats!!! :banana I'm not sure how much the shipping is, but I heard it was about $40ish....

BTW, when did you get on the waitlist for yours? I got on 6/25/08 and I haven't converted yet :eek:

Back