Premium Format Thor Breaker of Brimstone Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This may be the best looking/most dynamic quarter scale statue Sideshow has ever made.

This may be the best looking/most dynamic quarter scale statue Sideshow has ever made.

I've tried to stay away from statue collecting for the most part due to cost and space constraints (Thanos on Throne is my only other "high-end" statue). But not sure I am going to be able to hold out on getting this one. Just a great looking piece.

Deadpool is quite Dynamic.

It is. But the base is a fail in my opinion, so I'd give "best looking/dynamic" to Thor.

nearmint: X23 would be in area of dynamic/looks, but I still think Thor is clear winner.

I'm not trying to be argumentative; Just trying to hash out in my head "is this SS's best piece ever"? :dunno

It is. But the base is a fail in my opinion, so I'd give "best looking/dynamic" to Thor.

nearmint: X23 would be in area of dynamic/looks, but I still think Thor is clear winner.

I'm not trying to be argumentative; Just trying to hash out in my head "is this SS's best piece ever"? :dunno

I think it’s an interesting topic.

:duff

As I said, I'm kinda miffed at SS, and Thor isn't on my Top 10 list of 'wants'....

But saw this and was like....

:eek

"You will regret not getting this"

I didn't even know that people hated the Deadpool base. But then again I'm not sure I visited that thread all that often.

Hi guys, have u seen the sideshow unboxing video? Is just me or the skin tone looks bit different than the other pieces that Ive seen in other videos?

Hi guys, have u seen the sideshow unboxing video? Is just me or the skin tone looks bit different than the other pieces that Ive seen in other videos?

Man it is so tough to say. We are talking about multiple different lighting scenarios here. At a convention the lighting is dialed up to 100 whereas Sideshow Studios does effect lighting to showcase paint applications, contrasting shades etc. If we're being honest here I am really glad he didnt turn out tan or even remotely dark in the video they did.

Nothing caught my attention as 'bad'. :dunno
Yeah Is not bad, just kind of different maybe because of the light
Do you mean in relation to the prototype or in relation to other Sideshow statues?
In relation to the other Brimstone Breaker videos that I saw
Man it is so tough to say. We are talking about multiple different lighting scenarios here. At a convention the lighting is dialed up to 100 whereas Sideshow Studios does effect lighting to showcase paint applications, contrasting shades etc. If we're being honest here I am really glad he didnt turn out tan or even remotely dark in the video they did.
I guess is that, must be the angle and the different kind of lighting

Back