This is Absolutely Stunning!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C'mon guys, let's not be mean.
Whatever the level of his sculpting, at least the man is creating something. That in itself deserves a bit of respect.

I respect that, he is creating other than just sitting around. BUT $600 is just nut crazy :monkey1 IMO. He is not THAT good. His other customs are great tho'. His sculpting skills are not up to par.

Pretty good likenesses if you ask me.

eddie_murphy__and_judge_reinhold_beverly_hills_cop_movie_image.jpg

Man I hope this guy isn't reading this thread.

If he is reading this thread he might get some answers as to the perplexing mystery of why these figures aren't selling for the price he's asking.

I mean, is he really sitting there thinking, "Man, I've got two awesome characters from one of the awesomemest movies ever and nobody's interested?"

Reality bites....

reminds me of some of those designer toys stuff. maybe thats the market he's aiming for

:exactly:

side note: made it to philip island when i was down there---pretty amazing!

I hope you got a good welcome - were you there for the moto GP or the fairy penguins? Here, this took some finding, but I bet you didn't know when you started this thread that Sideshow put out their own versions of these figures a while back:

2129_press07-001.jpg

Everytime I come back here, this thread is back at the top of the page. Let it die.

Son, you can't polish a turd.

Actually, it can be done. The guys on Mythbusters did it, which just proves that Adam and Jamie will go the distance for a laugh.
As to that Joker, HT has nothing to fear from this guy...PS

Back