1/6 Third Party Custom Stealth W Agent Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered the other "NA" / "War" version and it just shipped. I guess I will update with pics here since this is the only thread about this "Other" brand of figure.

My first Scarlet Witch!

Tho I have an Ultron Wanda on order. Pics are pretty much out of the box...didn't notice a large difference in skin tone between face and neck. IMO she's pretty:clap! Another terrific outfit from AC Play - same comments as everyone else - the "fire" hands are kinda weak (one has a hole that is too big for the peg, really - the "regular hands" are better and she seems a bit more fragile than an HT (not that I have THAT many to compare:dunno).

And the included ball cap hat just pops off Wanda's head - could try wetting hair and hat down and letting dry together, but wasn't planning on using hat anyway.
Really glad I picked her up - just love the outfit and nice addition to the collection. She CAN stand by herself, too, if you futz enough.

Now, if only ACPlay would release its civvie Bucky...:(

ACPlay_Scarletwitch.jpg

ACPlay_Scarletwitch2.jpg

LOL protecting my own version of a civvie Buck - he's a constant WIP:cool:. (Finally ordered some buttons for the Henley re the MC civvie set having too-big buttons, and need to darken the hair too). But IMO Wanda looks great!:clap

ACPlay_Scarletwitch3.jpg

Just as a note seeing as this thread is back on the first page: Super MC Toys is releasing a clothing set of the same outfit as this figure. Theirs has the actual screen accurate boots. Available for PO on OSK. I'll be getting it so I can mix and match between AC Play's figure outfit and Super MC's :lol

Just as a note seeing as this thread is back on the first page: Super MC Toys is releasing a clothing set of the same outfit as this figure. Theirs has the actual screen accurate boots. Available for PO on OSK. I'll be getting it so I can mix and match between AC Play's figure outfit and Super MC's :lol

Does this new one come with the whole body or is it just the costume?

F-068-04.jpg

Just the outfit. I'd like accurate boots, but I hate switching out shoes and the old version is close enough for me :dunno

Thanks for posting that:), think I will do the same! Tho for me it's not so much about the boots as just having a spare favorite outfit and curiosity too. Love this outfit and like the boots even if not SA:slap. And interested to see the differences between AC Play and MC - maybe the MC set will have a hat that stays on Wanda.

Then there was the Super MC civvie Bucky set w. too-big Henley buttons and the nice boots w. the too-big peg holes:slap, but still glad I ordered it because it's made beautifully, overall:clap. Anyway this Wanda IMO is an asset to my WIP shelf collection - she goes great with CW Falcon!

ACPlay_Scarletwitch4.jpg

SMC should had revealed or atleast teased the Wanda outfit along with Steve,Bucky, Tony and BW. Seems a little late now since AC already released a full figure even if not as accurate.:dunno

SMC should had revealed or atleast teased the Wanda outfit along with Steve,Bucky, Tony and BW. Seems a little late now since AC already released a full figure even if not as accurate.:dunno

Yeah. But some folks don't wanna pay for a body. On the other hand, the SMC Bucky outfit while well done has a jacket that doesn't fit over HT Bucky arm so you need a different body anyway:slap.

But looking at the AC Play Bucky, aside from the sculpt, the hands aren't SA in the proto. Bucky either had gloves on or not - doesn't wear fingerless gloves until the airport. I mean, the film makes a point of him pulling the glove off and the bare metal hand. Small thing maybe but it bugs me.

And will the Wanda SMC outfit actually fit an HT:panic:? I already *&^ up getting a BW sculpt that is just too big for an HT BW:(. LOL "first world problems" I guess:lol, but it does get frustrating when your *pricey* custom isn't coming together$$$$!

Yeah. But some folks don't wanna pay for a body. On the other hand, the SMC Bucky outfit while well done has a jacket that doesn't fit over HT Bucky arm so you need a different body anyway:slap.

But looking at the AC Play Bucky, aside from the sculpt, the hands aren't SA in the proto. Bucky either had gloves on or not - doesn't wear fingerless gloves until the airport. I mean, the film makes a point of him pulling the glove off and the bare metal hand. Small thing maybe but it bugs me.

And will the Wanda SMC outfit actually fit an HT:panic:? I already *&^ up getting a BW sculpt that is just too big for an HT BW:(. LOL "first world problems" I guess:lol, but it does get frustrating when your *pricey* custom isn't coming together$$$$!

Definitely, that's why sometimes it's better just buy a complete figure. For customs, there is always a chance everything won't fit well together and you end up buying parts from different brands to complete it. Then you find out the money you spent making this custom cost as much as a real Hot Toys figure.:thud:

Definitely, that's why sometimes it's better just buy a complete figure. For customs, there is always a chance everything won't fit well together and you end up buying parts from different brands to complete it. Then you find out the money you spent making this custom cost as much as a real Hot Toys figure.:thud:

LOL :cuckoo: Already there$$$$. Re my Bucky civvie custom, am on body #3, decided I didn't like the frizzy hair and gonna try head #2 $$$$, there's the putty to get the boots to fit, the neck adapter, the new buttons that were the wrong size and got re-ordered, the "chrome* paint for the "metal" hand I'm gonna make and the other paints for the gloved hands I sourced, the dye for the hair, and misc. supplies.

Thanks a lot, Hot Toys:pfft:! Not like Bucky didn't spend quite a lot of the film, you know, in that Henley and jacket.:slap Nope, I'm real happy with my fully kitted out ACPlay Wanda - can spend more time posing her etc. than trolling ebay for parts.:lol

Thought about getting the Super MC Toys outfit when they showed it a few days ago on Twitter. Finally screen-acurate boots and not those high-heels ACPlay gave her for no reason. However, I think I'm still gonna pass. I got my AoU Wanda and love her to bits, no need to get the CW civvies outfit. Truth be told, I even prefer the civvies outfit she wore at the airport and that's very similar to the AoU one so I'm good. :)

Hm, I have an old Phicen steel body with rubber feet...should this outfit work? Or are there pegs on the shoes?

At least w. MC Play Buckie civvie outfit - no pegs re included boots. Not a huge deal but the included civvie boots had huge holes on the inside for pegs? and the KO and HT ankle pegs were way too small for the hole. With that outfit either HT ankle pegs would have to be glued in OR - I stuffed Bucky's boots w. Tack-It or Sticky Tac.

A Phicen body may work better w. MC Play stuff, but don't own any of those to test.

witch4.jpg

Finally got around to replacing the original head with a Hot Toys CW Witch head. Looks a lot better! It's kind of amazing what a difference a slightly different paint job can make.

Back