Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, that's the buddy pack Hockey Puck. Mine from the commission job hasn't been shipped yet.

About Bo Peep, they do say that she is supposed to be 12" (and this one is 12"), but she always feels a bit small to me. That's why I have her standing on blocks (and also because, as she says, she's "just a couple of blocks away" ;)).

And I've been having a terrible time finding the right troll. Obviously, you can't find one in the outfit used in the film, but they also made the troll have blue eyes. Finding a troll with hot pink hair and blue eyes is next to impossible.

I think Buzz is supposed to be about 11.5 inches without the helmet. I think I read that somewhere I just can't remember where.

Here's my "top shelf" display as of tonight. I'll post photos of the "lower shelves" later on.

TSC-1.jpg

Screw that SOB Lotso :lol.

Ok so I need some help here guys. I got my TSC Lotso not to long ago, and while I was putting him up for display, I noticed that his face is kinda lopsided. He seems to have more stuffing in the left side of his face, and less on his right. I'm kinda OCD when it comes to these toys. Lol :gah:
I went to TRU and I found a Lotso that looks a little "fatter" than mine and his face is flawless. I'm wondering if I should return the Lotso that I have and get the fuller, flawless looking one, or if I should just get over it? :dunno
Not gonna lie, Lotso is by far my favorite one out of all TSC toys. Lol.
Oh and I'm starting to notice that my Lotso's strawberry scent is starting to wear off! :gah:

If you think it is worth it, ask for a return. After all you paid "flawless" money for it.

Here is my Toy Story Collection items so far.... Excluding the Mr Potato Head which is the 1995 original version from the first movie. I think the TSC Potato Head is seriously overpriced for its size. But I hope to get Bullseye soon...! Jessie just isn't my cup of tea...

4741249237a597c60edfz.jpg

Here's my "top shelf" display as of tonight. I'll post photos of the "lower shelves" later on.

TSC-1.jpg

is that the TSC potatohead? legs look shorter and more accurate. i'm new to this, would you mind telling me what version of slinky, hamm, n lenny are those? are those the best versions available?

also, found this:
107.jpg

his/her potatohead also looks to be more accurate than the TSC's. eyes are apart, legs short. does that version exist, or is it just a custom? n i dont believe they have ever made the prospector either.

is that the TSC potatohead? legs look shorter and more accurate. i'm new to this, would you mind telling me what version of slinky, hamm, n lenny are those? are those the best versions available?

also, found this:
107.jpg

his/her potatohead also looks to be more accurate than the TSC's. eyes are apart, legs short. does that version exist, or is it just a custom? n i dont believe they have ever made the prospector either.
it's a guy and yes it is custom as well as the mrs. p which is really a mr p with home made parts

Both of those Potato Heads are the TSC version, but both have been customized. I posted instructions a few pages back on how to shorten the legs. The eyes on the other photo are custom-made. I ordered some for mine from a guy on another forum, but I haven't received them yet.

The Hamm is the Disney Store version. I would post a link, but their site is down right now. Slinky is just the regular Poof-Slinky version (currently available in TS3 packaging), and Lenny is the 1999 McDonald's version, but I added "pupils" to the eyes.

Excluding the Mr Potato Head which is the 1995 original version from the first movie. I think the TSC Potato Head is seriously overpriced for its size.

I personally agree, I think that you can't get much closer to "real life accuracy" than having a regular, un-electronic Mr Potato Head. It's the original toy, and while I think that the TSC version has minor advantages in screen accuracy, the regular Potato Head is far cheaper, and far more "realistic", so to speak. That's why I tried and managed to nab the TS2 Potato Head on eBay rather than hunting for the TSC version.

Besides, the TS1 and TS2 versions of regular Potato Head (not more recent releases and the TS3 version) come with Potato Head pieces that can be used to make him look more screen accurate, eg red lips and regular eyes.

Yeah, I know. The first thing I did when I got mine was recreate the "Look, I'm Picasso" bit with Spudhead. I had to reverse their positions because of the Hamm head angle, but it still looked awesome, and proved to my satisfaction that this Hamm is perfectly is scale.

I personally agree, I think that you can't get much closer to "real life accuracy" than having a regular, un-electronic Mr Potato Head. It's the original toy, and while I think that the TSC version has minor advantages in screen accuracy, the regular Potato Head is far cheaper, and far more "realistic", so to speak. That's why I tried and managed to nab the TS2 Potato Head on eBay rather than hunting for the TSC version.

Besides, the TS1 and TS2 versions of regular Potato Head (not more recent releases and the TS3 version) come with Potato Head pieces that can be used to make him look more screen accurate, eg red lips and regular eyes.

You got a link of the Mr Potato Head your talking about? I want to see it before I get the TSC version.

Ordered it online. I had the original but lost it. I love the size of this guy though and it is the definitive version for me.:inlove

Congrats, best Hamm made.

I also picked up TSC Bullseye yesterday, the last one they had. But paid $60 for it.

Last edited:
Back