Things I Like

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like green tee, I drink it from time to time because it's good for you but yuuuk.

Unless the green tea I've tried is bad.

It's bitter, like bitter grass, not good bitter, not deliciously bitter like coffee, bad bitter.

Bitter in tea can be good. But most likely you let your tea sit too long. As far as tea is concern, Mr. Green only drink green tea with cane sugar, ginger, and spearmint now.

Bitter in tea can be good. But most likely you let your tea sit too long. As far as tea is concern, Mr. Green only drink green tea with cane sugar, ginger, and spearmint now.
I leave it about 3 minutes, hot water, then remove the baggy, no sugar.

Is that too long? I think it's just the flavor of the brands I've tried.

I do like other kinds of tea but I don't love them.

I leave it about 3 minutes, hot water, then remove the baggy, no sugar.

Is that too long? I think it's just the flavor of the brands I've tried.

I do like other kinds of tea but I don't love them.

3 mins? that's too short. 15 mins is average to most but Mr. Green prefer 30-45 minutes. Think you got bad tea. Why Mr. Green use the cheapest, pure green tea from China, and it's not even bitter, after 1 hour. Don't recall it being bitter without sugar and ginger and spearmint. But he did recall bitterness on other type of tea.

s-l300.jpg

3 mins? that's too short. 15 mins is average to most but Mr. Green prefer 30-45 minutes. Think you got bad tea. Why Mr. Green use the cheapest, pure green tea from China, and it's not even bitter, after 1 hour. Don't recall it being bitter without sugar and ginger and spearmint. But he did recall bitterness on other type of tea.

s-l300.jpg

That's what the baggy says :lol 3 minutes, sometimes I leave it more, maybe it's just that I don't like it.

I'll keep drinking it tho, I do feel healthier when I drink it. At least it's a powerful placebo.

Back