Thee Iron Spider-Man PF Petition thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing worse than Iron Spider-Man is Cap-Wolf, anybody remember that(?), and maybe the entire Clone Saga.

Hasn't Marvel already ruined Spidey enough in the last 2 years.:rolleyes:

To be honset, I can't stand that Spiderman costume. To me it was the worst decision ever. That being said, if Sideshow made a PF or 1/4 Comiquette of it, I'll buy it. :rolleyes: :eek:

Last edited:
i'd be up for an iron spidey 1/4 scale comiquette...it would rival doom as a work of art...

also gotta have an amazing spidey back in black.:drool :drool

I HAVE SPOKEN:D

No way I'll sign this :lol ......don't want to EVER see this costume again...

TOE said:
I'll sign this petition if you guys sign my petiton as well :D
Already signed a while ago TOE! Welcome aboard to Jen and Ed too!!

I really hope we can get an Iron Spidey, imagine the paints apps on it, something similar to the Iron Man Comiquette. That would be F'N sweet!!

This is definately my grail if they do it... and make him the pose in my avatar!!! :D :chew :monkey5

MY CREATION LIVES!!!!!!!!!
....or at least my thread has been brought back to life:rock

Now who wants a Spidey Shot to the Groin?!:zzwhip​

Hey Rory, Sideshow has recognized that we want an Iron Spidey!! Check out the poll on SSC's front page! At least they know we want one, I can wait for three or four PF's 'til we get him!! :rock

Argh...I read the poll too fast.....I missed the Iron Spider-Man option....I'm afraid he still might rank under Thor....

Back