The X-Files Re-Opened: New Seasons From FOX (Season 11 Coming Soon)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Truth May Still Be Out There! The X-Files potentially back!

Just started watching season 1 again. So good. Cant wait for this revival. This truth is out there.

It's so exiting to have the X-Files return. Being one of those 20 year fans of the show its great to see there's still love out there for this series.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Could this be the Super Soldiers storyline revisited?

Gillian is more beautiful in 2015 than she was in 1993.

Yeah, she doesn't have that baby fat she used to have considering she was only 24 back then.

I watched it every Friday night for years

It was a Wednesday night for me :)

I don't even know what channel it will come back to when it airs, but it would be cool for it to get back that 8:30pm Wednesday times lot :)

When I was little I was always terrified of the theme song. It was so eerily alien, and I wouldn't be able to sleep after hearing it.

It was only a year and a half ago that I actually watched the entire series on Netflix...not nearly as scary as I had hoped.

The first episode I remember watching was The Host from the beginning of season 2 and it did creep me out. It wasn't till '95 that I really got into the show and then I went back and watched any episodes that I had missed.

The first episode I watched was deep throat. but I'll be honest and say it took me a few more episode to really understand how great that series was.

Last edited:

I came in season 6 after the movie. When I saw commercials for earlier seasons, it seemed like the focus was more on the creatures and not people, I though it was a very different show from what it actually is. When I saw the movie ads the focus was on Mulder and Scully and it intrigued me, soon as I saw it I wanted more and got hooked.

I can't remember the first episode I watched, but Drive is the first one I can remember seeing, always a favorite. Eventually I got all the DVD seasons.

The Host was my first too. I still remember it well. My friend's dad came over to pick him up and we begged him for more time to finish our lego city. He agreed as long as he could watch the new X-Files. Was hooked right away.

The one that freaked me out the most was the one with the fluke worm people. Good God. I had nightmares about those people.

latest

I'm rewatching all of them now and just finished Gender Bender. Was way creepier than I remember, gives off a real RE4 vibe. Also the lighting is amazing and the ending is so abrupt and unsettling.

Back