The WWE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, looking on the bright side, now he has more time to work on some mic skills and a better persona. :lol

Agreed. Even though he's a great athlete, he's still a bit too vanilla ice cream at the moment. He could use a bit more flavor.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Agreed. Even though he's a great athlete, he's still a bit too vanilla ice cream at the moment. He could use a bit more flavor.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
If you are right about this
Spoiler Spoiler:
, then I'm glad it happened this way, as well.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

If you are right about this
Spoiler Spoiler:
, then I'm glad it happened this way, as well.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

If I was McMahon I definitely would not except him back. Nothing worst at least in my book is someone who is ungrateful and talks crap about you and your company especially after you did so much for them and made them a star.

Especially given that if it weren't for the WWE, Brock would just be some thick-necked, lowbrow, bully bouncer who used to wrestle in college. He owes him everything.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I felt the main event didn't live up to the hype, or most of the entire card, but the ending to the Rock/Cena fight was pretty cool. Wrestling isn't what it used to be. Atleast from an atmospheric/energy standpoint in regards to the wrestlers these days.

So was this Rock's only match? Is he back in "retirement"?

I felt the main event didn't live up to the hype, or most of the entire card, but the ending to the Rock/Cena fight was pretty cool. Wrestling isn't what it used to be. Atleast from an atmospheric/energy standpoint in regards to the wrestlers these days.

So was this Rock's only match? Is he back in "retirement"?

I heard he'll be involved at next years Wrestlemania at the Metlife Stadium.

https://www.newjerseynewsroom.com/p...metlife-stadium-for-super-bowl-xlviii-in-2013

This is the source.... pay particularly close attention to the date.
https://2xzone.com/archive/publish/wwe/Brock_Lesnar_Reportedly_Signed_WWE_Contract.___ml :gah: damn filters! Add "s h t" before "ml." :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol

Guess we will find out soon but I saw the news reports making the rounds on Saturday, March 30th...

If there is money to be made for both sides, they could work together again. Look at Bret Hart...

Here could be your next Wrestlemania co-main event:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjHtxPew5Os[/ame]

It's almost over, but USA is re-airing the 2012 HOF event now for those interested.

After about 10 years of it, I really wish they would can the evil authority figure for a while.:pray:

The Rock claims he'll become WWE Champion again 'one day.'

I'm all for it. :rock And even better will be seeing him defend it.

Wow...crowd is super hot tonight!

Johnny promises Punk that he sees dark clouds and a "natural disaster" in his future...Lesnar and an F-5????

Funny that Jericho broke the bottle before it even got close to Punk's head.

Awesome. But most awesome is how McMahon et al. unwittingly just made Daniel Bryan one of the most popular guys in their company :rock

Knowing the WWE though, they'll just try to punish the fans further by making Bryan get humiliated week after week for proving them wrong about thinking the fans would just love an 18 second title loss by the best wrestler in the company to a 'roided up freak.

It was a pretty badly kept secret, but Lesnar's return was pretty good.

I wish crowds could be that hot every week. It adds quite a bit.

I actually almost felt kind of bad for Cena tonight. But then I realized that he could burn $1,000 bills to keep himself warm throughout the winter, and I felt a little less bad.

Seriously though, the fans are sick to death of Cena. He really needs to go heel to shake things up a bit. Of course, I was saying the same thing 2 years ago.

Back