The Walking Dead -Velvet Morning heads/Kato outfit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - Now Taking Payments 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

Since the mid-season finale was tonight, I think its time to finally post my Rick, although not entirely finished yet.

dsc02274i.jpg

dsc02275i.jpg

Re: The Walking Dead - Now Taking Payments 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

Since the mid-season finale was tonight, I think its time to finally post my Rick, although not entirely finished yet.

Damn, you really went all out, eh??

That is awesome, dude! The horse is great :rock

Thanks guys! I always felt Rick on the horse had an iconic look to it, so when I found a broken horse for cheap, I went for it. I was able to fix the broken legs and its as good as new! :D

Now to find a good bag of guns! :naughty

Looks great!! Nice touch with the horse!

(I still think he should have had the horse just run down all the friggin' zombies though! :slap)

Awesome display, Buttmunch (man it sounds weird XD). Now you need a horde of zombies eating up the horsey XD .

Awesome display, Buttmunch (man it sounds weird XD). Now you need a horde of zombies eating up the horsey XD .

You watch the show johnny? Cool, one of the best shows on. I would kitbash a rick but then I would want shane and the rest of them. Too much $.

You watch the show johnny? Cool, one of the best shows on. I would kitbash a rick but then I would want shane and the rest of them. Too much $.

Oh yeah, that son of a gun Shane rocks IMO :wink1:

That's awesome! The bald zombie with the glasses looks like Christopher Lloyd :lol

does anyone know if Entropy finished up yet? any word on anything? thanks

Back