The Walking Dead Funko Mystery Minis Series 3 Unboxing/Review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bcprimal

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Here's a look at a case of Series 3 of The Walking Dead Mystery Minis from Funko. These little figures are awesome. There's so much character and detail in each little figure. It's also a ton of fun to open a box and not know what is inside. If you are a Walking Dead fan or a Mystery Mini fan these are a must get. Please rate, comment, and subscribe!

I love the look of these. Also prefer the 12 box case to the 24 box case. Looks like you're unlikely get duplicates this way. Thanks for the video :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I love the look of these. Also prefer the 12 box case to the 24 box case. Looks like you're unlikely get duplicates this way. Thanks for the video :)

I definitely prefer the case of 12. Of course, I found out after I ordered this case that Hot Topic has some exclusives in their Series 3 so now I'm on the hunt for a Rosita and Eugene lol.

Funko love their HT exclusives. It's fine with the Pops, but with mystery minis its a real gamble what you're going to get.

Damn just looked up Rosita, hope the Hot Topic GOT minis don't go for that much.

I've recently become very addicted to these mystery minis. Never expected it...it just happened. Nice video!

Yeah the price is ridiculous for that 1/72 Rosita. They shouldn't have made it so rare considering it is already a HT exclusive.

I refuse to pay that kind of money on something that is $10 to buy at retail.
They'll probably have a GoT one that is just as rare as the Rosita :(

Back