The Thing Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah their total abandonment of the rest of the F4 is baffling. I would love them all.

I would but shipping is a problem, there's really no economical way to ship this out that would make it worth while. I'd take a loss on the statue which is fine but most people wouldn't pay shipping unless its local. It's not bad, I really wanted it but it doesn't go with anything in my collection. They abandoned the Fantastic Four... kinda a sore thumb in my collection. I don't have the Hulk PF to go with it, and he's too big to put in a Besta shelf.

Oh man, I can relate to that. Used to have Thing Ex for a long time, without a doubt an impressive piece and awesome PF. But the size really hampers displaying it properly. Was able to sell it a few months back with a local pick up, after having it for sale for a year and a half. No regrets in selling, but I am glad to have owned Ben.

An extremely underrated statue that can definitely be had for a decent price.

This statue was so big. It was one of the SS originals. Great statue just no space so I sold him off a while ago.

Absolutely one of the most underrated statue ever made by ssc. This is one of Tony C best sculpts ever. I really love he ex open mouth. I am really hoping SSC makes the rest of the team as the new FF movies comes out soon. If the team ever does get made, I think this would be very sought after.

Absolutely one of the most underrated statue ever made by ssc. This is one of Tony C best sculpts ever. I really love he ex open mouth. I am really hoping SSC makes the rest of the team as the new FF movies comes out soon. If the team ever does get made, I think this would be very sought after.

I still think this is the best sculpt to date of this character.

Awesome statue

Yes this was the best thing statue ever made. The ex was even better with the open mouth. For all looking just be patient. I always see bargains on this guy. I bought mine from a nice member here a year ago for 350.00 for the ex. He was so big and massive in size. The stone effects on him was so nicely done. But the ex is still the way to display this.

:lecture Awesome piece, very underrated. I'm pretty disappointed SS haven't done any of the other FF. Thing has been by himself for years now. :lol

You're not cool, UNLESS you own this piece. :lecture :lol j/k

This thing will forever be the guardian of my refrigerator....Where's Shell for this reference?!?!

Well after many stops and starts on whether to get this guy (due to that horrible dark orange shading that Sideshow put on all the statues) :( I finally decided to take the plunge and finally my Thing PF Exclusive a few weeks ago. The Statue is totally awesome inhand...and you can see how it fits in with all the other Sideshow old school pieces which were made BIG!!! Still miffed as to why this piece is so underated as in my opinion its probably the best representation of The Thing in any format!

Will post some pics up soon as I've sent the statue away to have those dark orange patches removed...infact I'm having the whole statue repainted aswell as customising a Fantastic Four Logo for his belt!! :)

Well after many stops and starts on whether to get this guy (due to that horrible dark orange shading that Sideshow put on all the statues) :( I finally decided to take the plunge and finally my Thing PF Exclusive a few weeks ago. The Statue is totally awesome inhand...and you can see how it fits in with all the other Sideshow old school pieces which were made BIG!!! Still miffed as to why this piece is so underated as in my opinion its probably the best representation of The Thing in any format!

Will post some pics up soon as I've sent the statue away to have those dark orange patches removed...infact I'm having the whole statue repainted aswell as customising a Fantastic Four Logo for his belt!! :)

Wow, you're putting a lot of work into Ben. Can't wait to see what all those changes will look like. Please make sure to post pics.

Back