The Thing PF Ex with a 15% discount

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spartan

Super Freak
Reaction score
This boy has gotten so much hate but it has now grown on me a lot.
Sideshow is offering it with a 15% discount now with a further 50% discount on shipping, I'm really thinking this is the time to get him, its the EX as well...
What do you guys think? Those that have him, is he really worth the money?

i just bought this piece a few day before the con!!
this sucks but at least i get the reward points!

I'm thinking it's definitely the one to get... the modern thing might have a nice ES but it doesn't look as nice as the EX version.

Sideshow is offering it with a 15% discount now with a further 50% discount on shipping, I'm really thinking this is the time to get him, its the EX as well...

He's worth every penny IMO.

Amazing piece, get it:

Thing-01.jpg

Amir, that is probably the best pic I have seen of this guy and it has totally sold me

Edit: Monk, yours too man... I wish people had posted these before, there is only "problem with Thing" threads in here, not enough love for this guy, those pics look amazing

I'll buy it with 50% discount and then resell it on Ebay...and pray that i can get something out of it LOL. That bad error paint job ruined it...
Hence, the discount and still available.

its funny because in the pics he looks to be the same size a the hulk but he is actually
bigger except for the hight of the piece

I'll buy it with 50% discount and then resell it on Ebay...and pray that i can get something out of it LOL. That bad error paint job ruined it...
Hence, the discount and still available.

The paint jobs on most of them are fine as you can see in the pics above, there were a select few that had problems...but nothing close to the SIM fiasco.

It's a shame there is so much hate for this piece . . it is one of my favorites . . .

This is a great price too . .

Order placed... I'm a very happy bunny :eek:)

To all the UK collectors: this is your chance to get this baby at a perfect price.
Total is $335 delivered, thats £170, and the regular version alone is selling for £300 at Forbidden Planet...
Plus you are getting 275 points with it, and the security that if there is problems, you deal with Sideshows Customer Service... ie. the best.

Happy bunny gonna have a drink now! :eek:)

If this were for the International version I would have got it in a heartbeat.

Well since I am a mod in the Marvel section I broke down and bought this great piece.
With 15% off plus I used a gift card and shipping is half price I could not pass it up.

I am very happy with my first Marvel purchase.

Back