The Stealth IM Wait List/Pipe Dream Conversion List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Polystoner

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay, anyone want to join me in recording their Wait List time and if/when it converts? That way, we might have a good record of how far deep the conversions go.

I'll update this top post when they convert.

Time Board name
---------------------------------------------------------
17:08:17 -- mkaxton (converted on september 21)
17:08:18 -- ARCHANGEL1 (converted on september 21)

17:08:18 radagaster's brother
17:08:39 polystoner
17:09:10 shropt

Last edited:
There's already a SIM cancellation thread--I know that there will be some wait list conversions on this one, so some of you are in for good news. Maybe not until the last minute, but it will happen and I wish you all luck!!

2007-08-09 17:09:10

Still waiting on mine. So much for the mass SDCC preorder cancellations.

:lol < LOL!!

I was thinking of CXLing mine due to the fact I have the IM comiquette... Then I decided that even if I chose not to display Ill buy it and keep it in the box until Im an old man..

:lol < LOL!!

Not mine, but my brother's. G'ahead and throw it in for kicks:

2007-08-09 17:08:18

love the sig hellboy...might want to shrink it down some though before the mod's see it. ;)

Still hasn't converted. I must say I'm surprised. I REALLY thought it would be no problem getting this converted.

Still hasn't converted. I must say I'm surprised. I REALLY thought it would be no problem getting this converted.

Just wait. Most conversions happen right before shipping starts. The closer this is to Christmas, the better your chances.

The delay is keeping people wanting to try and hold it. Wait until the delivery announcements start coming and you'll see....

15 wait list reservations were recently converted. Any SSF members in that 15?

I can tell you that mine was not converted. :monkey2

Don't worry fellas. A high ES, a high price tag, and shipping close to Christmas means A LOT of waitlisters will be happy.

Back