Statue The Silver Surfer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The original comiquette had a ton of switch outs and far more dynamic pose

I guess this is ok

I?ll still purchase

pJqDf8o.jpg

Cool exclusive, I knew of the EX from the original Galactus maquette

qi5Kcz3.jpg

This shouldn?t be more than $800 and that?s generous

Dr Strange price tag plus $150 for the bust of Nova

Minus mixed media cape $25

Boom

$800

Show Beast, Storm, and DC?s Two Face and this Comic Con is a success

It?s really not that hard Sideshow.

You have the power to do so... no real excuses anymore

Not a fan. Hard be excited for this once you see all the amazing custom statues made of (and the ones announced) this character. I mean, just look at this:

110626575_309647107077519_6152676257136025877_o.jpg

I think that custom is one of the best, smashing through an Asteroid instead of standing still and standing on half a board....

I dunno ...some of the custom Silver Surfers out there are not well sculpted. There's been only 2 custom ones I've liked ...but expensive as hell. And I missed out on the opportunity ...oh well.

And this looks good to me too. The anatomy and proportions are spot on. As a plus ...there are no seams.

EOPUQSK.jpg

Not a fan. Hard be excited for this once you see all the amazing custom statues made of (and the ones announced) this character. I mean, just look at this:

110626575_309647107077519_6152676257136025877_o.jpg
That is so frickin cool

... *sigh* there?s no point in complaining about the design choices at SS

The sculpt anatomy is top notch and I don?t intend to purchase another Surfer piece this price or scale

TBH I was hoping for a classic pose such as this from the 1990s

1990-Impel-Marvel-Universe-Holograms-MH3-Silver-Surfer.jpg

My first introduction to the character

And of course this comic

s-l400.jpg

My entire comic collection was stolen from my locker in Grade 7 along with that comic

I know the two basterds that did it. They had the gall to parade it around the last day of school

Aaron & Eric

**** them.

And this looks good to me too. The anatomy and proportions are spot on. As a plus ...there are no seams.

EOPUQSK.jpg

Yep no seams is the main thing at least. Second thing I'd want is more chrome, unfortunately

I feel like often SS is either too crazy with the poses or not enough. I still think the detail on this looks good, just wish the pose was different.

Back