The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my EX after some ups fun on friday. Number 223 of 400. Print looks great and so does the statue. Have to say I have had good luck with Sideshow so far. There is a little bit of boob paint but it looks ok in person to me.

sw1.jpg

sw2.jpg

i just called SS about my paint chip. Waiting to hear back to see if they can replace just the cape. I really don't want to risk an entire replacment and having something else get broken.

I can't believe the amount of broken Visions. It has to be a manufacturing flaw. I know Sideshow will stand good for it, but it may be very costly to them if it turns out to be a lot of them.

Even if I lived on the friggin moon I would make SSC fix that ____. No excuse for broken stuff...you pay the money for a perfect statue...you don't get it perfect you get a new one.

I got to agree with you there. Especially in this economy, with the money I'm paying, I really don't want to settle for something short of mint.

This statue is perfect.. but I wouldn't stand for the boob paint, especially after seeing some of the other pics were there's not any.

Man, Sideshow makes too much good stuff. Wish I had the money and room to keep all the stuff I ordered. I mainly collect LOTR stuff and the G.I. Joe line, but I've been a long time Marvel fan even though I haven't read anything regularly in about 10 years. Sideshow's Marvel line is nothing short of amazing, and Scarlett looks to continue this tradition.

I ordered Scarlett but offered her up to another boardie. With all the broken pieces / paint defects in this thread, I decided to check her out. It would have been a shame if this piece was damaged, especially with the low edition I received, #10.

Luckily, the piece is flawless; there is some minor paint splotching on the sternum behind her "ahem" assets, but no where near as bad as the pics seen on previously on this thread and her cleavage is defined. The paint application is excellent; I really liked the red Sideshow used for Scarlett Witch's gloves, boots and bustier.

Sigh...I will now have let go the White Queen, the Black Queen, Mystique, and now the Scarlett Witch, all exclusive editions.

Doug, you're gonna be happy.

Last edited:
This statue is perfect.. but I wouldn't stand for the boob paint, especially after seeing some of the other pics were there's not any.

The "cleavage clot" on that one wouldn't bother me too, too much, BUT....it's borderline intolerable for me. If I found one more minor blemish, it would go back. :lecture

I emailed SS last week about my paint issues, including the cleavage paint buildup. I got passed back and forth between a couple of people at SS then they finally stopped replying. I gave it a few days and sent another email tonight.

Hopefully they can just ship out a new torso piece to me that doesn't have this issue.

The more I think about it, this should not be acceptible for the kind of money these pieces cost. Hopefully I find something out soon.

what's with all the broken visions??:dunno
is he bouncing around inside the styrofoam and not secured properly??:gah:

Just opened mine up. Vision was packed in there very well and mine arrived in one piece. One piece with a chip on his foot. :(

Unfortunately I do have the boobage build up on mine along with a small paint rub on her back. Looks like I'll be asking SS for a replacement.

Apologies to all. I was having a schadenfreude moment. Now I feel awful!:acme

Please, Marvel Gods! Make my waitlist convert! Pretty please with sugar cookies?:pray:

Just got mine. It's probably the best female comiquette they've done thus far...it's gorgeous.

Back