The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Scarlet Witch Comiquette

she's jolding a remote control? For wat?

R/C is for Mini-Vision :D :rock

sdcc2009_sideshow_marvel_4.jpg

Scarlet Witch looks awesome, my favorite so far!

She looks great. I was secretly hoping I wouldn't like the next one in the Brooks line just so I had an excuse to get out of it due to finances, but no such luck.

SW, Considered Ordered!!! Those damn servers better friggin work come Aug 7th!!!

I really hope we get Sue Storm next. pleaseeeeeeeee

I really hope we get Sue Storm next. pleaseeeeeeeee

I'm right there with ya!!, I wa hoping AH! was gonna do a SW and a Sue after rogue was announced, but if Brooks wants to do them and they look just as good as the AH! pieces (in some members opinions even better! ) then by all means!!!

I would Love to see Sue be made next :rock

sw looks great. she really overshadows the ah mystique. i WILL be ordering and keeping her!

So far this is my favorite piece out of both lines. I love this piece and cannot wait to order her!!

hey blackie, who do you think is going to be Mystique's companion piece!?.....Destiny!?:monkey4

hey blackie, who do you think is going to be Mystique's companion piece!?.....Destiny!?:monkey4

No, I dunno, I think Rogue & Mystique went together like Emma & Jean so that is probably it from them. I don't think they would make Destiny. That is a good question though, makes you wonder.

No, I dunno, I think Rogue & Mystique went together like Emma & Jean so that is probably it from them. I don't think they would make Destiny. That is a good question though, makes you wonder.

THAT MEANS NO MS. MARVEL FOR YOU!.........ZIIIIING!:joy

THAT MEANS NO MS. MARVEL FOR YOU!.........ZIIIIING!:joy

lol Ms. Marvel is already being made according to Cho's site along with Sheena & Spider-Woman! That could be fake though but I hope it's true.

Back