The Reaper:Death's General - The Dead Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The details are incredible in the sculpt. I can't imagine the time it took the sculptor to complete this piece.

If what we get quality wise rivals the prototype then lucky us!! I really wish it came with a print though. Or at least be able to order one. I want it.

Of all past statues where a print was useless as an exclusive, the one time they produce a statue that should actually have it...they don't include it.

I just don't get the logic

Chris

Of all past statues where a print was useless as an exclusive, the one time they produce a statue that should actually have it...they don't include it.

I just don't get the logic

Chris

I agree with this...should really have a print for this one.

The more I look over this one, the more I want it...just can not swing it right now. I think it would look great as a stand alone piece, personally. I always have had a big thing for skull's, skeletons and Halloween looking things. I am not big into this line from sideshow, but this piece is just incredible. This is right up my ally and wondering if I should pull the trigger on a flex pay...without my wife killing me of course.

The more I look over this one, the more I want it...just can not swing it right now. I think it would look great as a stand alone piece, personally. I always have had a big thing for skull's, skeletons and Halloween looking things. I am not big into this line from sideshow, but this piece is just incredible. This is right up my ally and wondering if I should pull the trigger on a flex pay...without my wife killing me of course.

Haha I'm the same way...I know my wife wont b happy under any circumstance considering the price...I'm so tempted

Hey everyone. I'm new to this site and also new to collecting these amazing statues from sideshow. My first Premium Format was Freddy Krueger EX. I saw The Reaper: Death's General LSF and I knew I had to get it. This will be my first and probably only LSF I ever purchase. The detail does look amazing on the pictures, hope to receive the same quality when he arrives.

Hey everyone. I'm new to this site and also new to collecting these amazing statues from sideshow. My first Premium Format was Freddy Krueger EX. I saw The Reaper: Death's General LSF and I knew I had to get it. This will be my first and probably only LSF I ever purchase. The detail does look amazing on the pictures, hope to receive the same quality when he arrives.

Welcome!! I think you chose wisely...:)

Last edited:
Attom help meeeee. I have it added to the cart and can just not hit the submit button.

If you can swing this I think it will be an amazing piece....if not try the flex pay.. There is the $200 deposit, but with a 300 edition size... I think these won't last long... Was no mention of this shipping in today's newsletter.. wonder if will be in next weeks...

Thanks Attom.

Wolf, I think you should order this amazing piece. Attom is correct, pull the trigger and do a flex pay. Remember you can always alter a payment plan once if needed.

True....I just need to sell a few things and its paid off. I have over half of it available at the moment, just need the other...which should not be hard to come across. I think I will put the deposit down.

True....I just need to sell a few things and its paid off. I have over half of it available at the moment, just need the other...which should not be hard to come across. I think I will put the deposit down.

You also have chose wisely... okay I always wanted to say that..:) Congrats Wolf

Congrats on putting the deposit down for this amazing piece. You made a wise decision.

It is a bit cool knowing there will only be 300 in the collecting world... Folks make huge deals over es, but honestly if your buying a figure with an edition size of 1500, 2500, or 3000 who really cares.. slap limited edition on it and that's fine with me, but 300 seems low to me..:)

I pulled the trigger.....as the old song goes..."Its to late to turn back nowwwww, I believe, I believe, I believe I'm falling in LOVE"

Back