The Reaper:Death's General - The Dead Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is he the General of dwarves?
33 inch in 1:2 scale make him 1,67 cm. tall INCLUDED the base in real life.
That means he should be tall no more than 5 foot in RL.

Legendary scale is not always 1:2 scale. I think Sideshow will take liberties with the scales.

I will be putting this on flex pay in about a week or so...unless this sells out by then. Any chances of that happening?:(

If so then I really need to start keeping more funds in my bank account for on now, lol.

Legendary scale is not always 1:2 scale. I think Sideshow will take liberties with the scales.

Yes you are right,was thinking all were the same scale.

What is the sense of making a "line" in different scales?

Should not be better if all where the same scale?

I just checked Neytiri,
she is 35 inch AT THE TOP of the bow :slap

That means that she is 30/31 inch.

That is a PREMIUM FORMAT scale Neytiri sold at 1500 bucks! :horror

I will be putting this on flex pay in about a week or so...unless this sells out by then. Any chances of that happening?:(

If so then I really need to start keeping more funds in my bank account for on now, lol.

LSF's are made to order basically, this will be around 3-5 years most likely, maybe longer, who knows.

396006_496207857071553_602453998_n.jpg

Thanks to aslan gfx from Statueforum.com

Ordered...a sculpt like this I definately cannot pass up. This will go perfectly with my ever growing collection. Darkness and horror will be filling my room for sure now. :devil

:hi5::1-1: :yess:
I have nothing really to add, just read that post and thought of myself

Any impressions on this one for those who saw it at the Con?

Last edited:
At that price, it better be! :horror

After seeing the great up close pics from the con I'm surprised it doesn't cost more, the detail is insane! I've talked myself into getting it, but I think I'll wait until after Spook to pull the trigger.

having seen it, i will say it is as indeed more incredible than the photos allow... statues this size have never been my thing, but both The Reaper and Jack the Ripper made me question if perhaps they should be "my thing". i shouldn't even use the word statue... they were more like conceptual design maquettes... something one might find in an "art of" film book...truly impressive.

as primarily a Star Wars guy, i will say the life size Fett and Vader did not hold a candle to the Reaper. this piece is on another level of artistry.

automaton, I'm pretty much right there with you. I only wish I could see it in person before I plunk down a grand though. I'm more of a 1/6th scale fan myself, but this piece is really saying buy me...

This piece truly is stunning. IMO. It was the most impressive item Sideshow had on display at the Con. I just can't bring myself to spend $1,000 on this no matter how amazing I think it looks.

Well God help me I couldn't wait any longer, after hearing from those that saw it in person, I went ahead and ordered it. I now know I'm truely insane!

it sucks that no retailers got this, I guess they think they won't be able to sale them. This is really a stunning piece. Maybe one day.

Back