The Reaper:Death's General - The Dead Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the replies grphyx1 and hofmanjc.

Nice to know there will be a coupon to use towards the Queen of the Dead pf.

Well, I missed this. It looks amazing. If anyone decides to sell or trade theirs, shoot me a pm. I am interested.

Outstanding shots and an awesome looking statue.

Just opened mt AP tonight and I am blown away with the amount of detail in the piece. It is stunning to see in person, so glad I bought it. Will try and post some pics soon.

I'm going to have to get creative to find something sturdy to put this guy on.

FedEx is bringing him tomorrow...can't wait!

I have some back issues of Weird War Tales coming soon too. The cover art will really look good as a back drop.

Does anyone know where to possibly find some 1/4 scale barbed wire? I would like to add some to the base of the statue.

I just received my reaper, and it appears that there is no art booklet or instructions included with him. Did I miss something...I think I looked everywhere for it?

Thanks for any help.

I just received my reaper, and it appears that there is no art booklet or instructions included with him. Did I miss something...I think I looked everywhere for it?

Thanks for any help.

Hmm I would email sideshow to see if they can send one over. Its really must have because the concept sketches are awesome.

As you can tell by avatar, he his my favorite statue in my collection.

If you need any help assembling the base lmk. If not, sit back marvel that details in the armor and be in awe!

Thanks Therivox...haven't forgotten that you wanted Venom pics either...been crazy busy and will get those off to you tomorrow.

I have searched everywhere for the art/instructions...to no avail.

In all my excitement to set this guy up...of course with the scythe display option first, I over looked that not only are the instructions and art booklet missing, but also the arm holding the sword. I'm sure that wasn't an exclusive option for this statue? Or am I mistaken?

Thanks Therivox...haven't forgotten that you wanted Venom pics either...been crazy busy and will get those off to you tomorrow.

I have searched everywhere for the art/instructions...to no avail.

Mine were outside the art boxes inside the shipper box. They must have forgotten yours. I'm sure they will get you one if you email them.

In all my excitement to set this guy up...of course with the scythe display option first, I over looked that not only are the instructions and art booklet missing, but also the arm holding the sword. I'm sure that wasn't an exclusive option for this statue? Or am I mistaken?

It should be in the smaller box top. It did have alot of foam inserts holding it in place. Is it es or an ap?

What did your girlfriend say about general reaper when saw it in hand?

No sign of either the missing instuctions/art booklet or the sword wielding arm. I went through everything four times, and a fifth for good measure.
Mine is a #d edition. The brown shipper does have SMPL on the box but it has been crossed out with black marker.

I really hope that Sideshow comes through for me on this one, and has an extra arm. This is the most $ I've spent on a collectible.

My girlfriend was surprisingly un-annoyed at me, and thinks that it is a really cool piece, but under no circumstances can it be displayed in any common area of the household.

Fine by me!

Just noticed that the Reaper was back in stock- placed my order! I've been watching that page like a hawk in case they ever found one kicking around in the warehouse! :rock

Can't wait to have this bad boy posed next to the Sauron PF! :panic:

Just noticed that the Reaper was back in stock- placed my order! I've been watching that page like a hawk in case they ever found one kicking around in the warehouse! :rock

Can't wait to have this bad boy posed next to the Sauron PF! :panic:

Great score, I'd say you got the only one. Congrats.

Back