The Reaper:Death's General - The Dead Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh. Nevermind. Won't ship out until Tuesday but that's okay cause at least now I've been charged.

Ugh. Nevermind. Won't ship out until Tuesday but that's okay cause at least now I've been charged.

Congrats. Can't wait to see pics. I actually saw him at a feaks dinner back in summer 2011. Crazy to think about a production cycle like that.

Omg fremen, you must tell me your secret! I'm waiting to be charged. Take my money dang nabbit!

@Chris did they both ship on the same day?

They shipped mine the same day. But some how the packages ended up on different planes?

Anyway, my buddy was able to get them to push it through faster. Just waiting for them to release it from customs now to go pick it up. Which should happen today he says.

Chris

They shipped mine the same day. But some how the packages ended up on different planes?

Anyway, my buddy was able to get them to push it through faster. Just waiting for them to release it from customs now to go pick it up. Which should happen today he says.

Chris

Dang Chris, I was looking forward for some pictures tonight.

I am really glad I order him even tho he's out of my price range. With aod coming out in june its gonna be awesome sexy death month for me..

He'll be center piece of my collection until doom

Man. PICS. PICS OF EVERYTHING.
And be extra careful with it, I'm gonna cry if YOU break something.

4th time begging is a charm. Ha! Got them to charge my Reaper. :D :D

I wish they would charge me already. I do not feel like calling them though about it. I am really hoping I get it by the end of next week but they would probably have to ship it out today and does not look like that is going to happen anytime soon.

No. I don't think they'll ship ours until Tues at the very earliest.

Yes! Pics of everything! Box, packing everthing please. :D

Got it!

3BB46401-3860-44E8-B317-4067591E0AC7-387-0000003140897138_zps50208192.jpg

Chris

Got it!

3BB46401-3860-44E8-B317-4067591E0AC7-387-0000003140897138_zps50208192.jpg

Chris

Anyway u can tell me the actual dimensions chris. I am planning on picking mine up at the depot when it arrives and want to be certain I can fit it in my car. I had no problem getting my Wolf LSF in there but not sure if this box has weird dimensions.

Back