The "Random BS & Medical Conspiracies" Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A thread delete would have probably been more a applicable choice :rotfl.

Teemu, you know as well as I do that the lost LOVE being lost. They love it so much they can't even see it. Their hate is on full disply through their mocking, laughing, arguing and oh so clever GIF's. You can be as even tempered and decent as you want to be and youll always be greeted with mocking, name calling, laughing and being attacked. It's just the way it is. At the final judhement many of them will probably still shake their fist at God even when every knee bows and every tongue confesses. They will call Him unfair and unloving even though He couldn't have been any more fair or loving. They see what they want to see. Let them.

What he could be is someone who minds his own business, lives his life for himself and refrains from throwing an apocalyptic temper tantrum masquerading as a supreme adoration when not everyone agrees to serve his whims.

But that's neither here nor there. I don't hate you. I don't even know you. You, however, cling to the perception that you are hated for your faith. Where you get that from us refusing to accept the hysterical accusations of pure evil propounded in this thread as truth is a curiosity to me. It looks an awful lot like you resent having your devils denied, and that it is more offensive than the denial of your god (which has not been a feature of this particular conversation; lots of proclaiming, but nothing in the way of explicit dismissal; just skepticism that things are as malevolent as you believe).

If I were more inclined to contempt, I'd suspect that your love needs an enemy. Personally, that's uglier than I'm prepared to accept so I'll assume that in your case, it's not true. I'm not as inclined to leniency towards others in this thread, but I'm sure you deserve the benefit of the doubt.

I hope I'm not wrong. I hate being wrong.

Last edited:
I couldn't help but notice that another was much slipperier. Have you been keeping track of the half-truths in the walls of text?

An army of straw-men wielding non-sequiturs :lol

As I said before, Bible scripture does not bother me, it's the way that you misuse it as a substitute it for actual science that's a serious problem. ...

It's true that you can do a lot to maintain your body in a natural sense. But, for Christians who believe in scripture - much of their health is also based on their own, spiritual upkeeping. This is where faith comes in, and where science does not operate. Hence, you should not use scriptures as a substitute for your blatant lack of medical knowledge, and as a means to propagate what you believe is a healthy way of living.

:exactly: What teemu and his ilk are wont to do with scripture is cherry-pick those parts that support a presupposed world view. The Bible is viewed through a prejudiced lens from the outset.

Teemu, you know as well as I do that the lost LOVE being lost. They love it so much they can't even see it. Their hate is on full disply through their mocking, laughing, arguing and oh so clever GIF's. You can be as even tempered and decent as you want to be and youll always be greeted with mocking, name calling, laughing and being attacked. It's just the way it is. At the final judhement many of them will probably still shake their fist at God even when every knee bows and every tongue confesses. They will call Him unfair and unloving even though He couldn't have been any more fair or loving. They see what they want to see. Let them.

I love that God gave humans the freedom of choice to develop vaccines and oncological treatment.

He even gave people the freedom of choice to be ignorant victims who hide under the Bible's skirt hem when science and intellect gets too rough for them.

Gotta love these sheeple: "Fear HIM! Obey HIM! Get down on your knees when he beckons and you will be spared!" Spooky! :rotfl

It's depressing this kind of archaic thinking still exists on our planet. Our civilization has a long way to go if we are to avoid extinction and it ain't looking good chaps. Give the church it's props though, they sure know how to make money.

And what happened to showing the love of Christ to others, and not being derisive? :dunno You two need to understand, that not everyone in this thread believes in the gospel, or even cares for it. As such, posting scriptures ad-nauseam will not substantiate your points in a meaningful way - especially when it's being done solely to support a shaky world view, that's based on blatant ignorance of science.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back